Chapter 16: Noise

An: sorry for the long wait!😢
Third person's PoV:

After treating Taehyung's injured foot, the said male immediately wiped off his drool cause duhh..
Its Jeon Jungkook
the hottestdaddyintheworld oopss..

"I'll just get you some comfy clothes." opening his mouth to say thank you, but the older already walked off.

Taehyung admired the peaceful place but stopped when something caught his attention...A swing outside, standing up, limping all the way to the swing then tested it trying to make sure it wont break then sat down on it.

"Taehyung??"

"I'm here coconut!" with this Jungkook raised his eyebrow with the nickname.

"There you are, I thought a wolf had already snatched your head." with this comment Taehyung ofcourse rolled his eyes - A habit of his when he is pissed.

"Thank you for the death wish." He replied sarcastically but all jungkook can do was shrug his shoulders, seating at the unoccupied swing beside Taehyung.

"Heres your clothes." mumbling a quick thank you.

"Your the first person i brought here.." Jungkook turned to face taehyung and as if on que everything went slowmo not only slowmo but a spark came after, they both felt it, but the moment was soon torn off when Taehyung looked down.

"Really huh?" The raven hummed.

Then a moment of silence.

"I-i'll just get changed."

Taehyung's Outfit:

The brunette sighed as he cooled down his rosy blushing cheeks because of what happened awhile ago

The brunette sighed as he cooled down his rosy blushing cheeks because of what happened awhile ago. He frickin sweared he's heart was dancing shit like hell!

"Calm your ass taehyung, That was just an eyecontac- FUCK!" Its like taehyung felt really really giddy and embarrassed.

After taking deep breathes he finally went out of the bathroom and looked for jungkook but to his surprise he was nowhere to be found so this really made the brunette a bit scared nevermind he felt REALLY scared. The sun has already set.

While he was carefully looking around for a ravenette head he heard a noise coming from the kitchen, shifting his head to the unknown noise taehyung grab the nearest object walking slowly to the noise the closer he gets the noise gets louder. He held the object tighter ready to hit the culprit.

"AHHH-OMAYGASHHH!!" what Taehyung saw made him drop the object he was holding.

"YOU ARE JUST SO CUTEEE!!!" Yep this CUTE culprit was actually a Pomeranian.

The squealing male carefully picked up the cute puppy and showered it  kisses

The squealing male carefully picked up the cute puppy and showered it  kisses. Too busy to even notice a raven smiling at the back taking a pic of the cute scene infront of him.

---------------------
An: Sorry again for the wait guyss and for the short chap. Thank you for waiting and for the all out support love you and See you next chap.😘😘😘😘😘