Chapter 14: Sudden date

Taehyung's PoV:

"Nice to meet you...Taehyung."

should I shake it or nah?

Taehyung stop bitching around for one day and just shake his sexy veiny hands!

I smiled but ofcourse a fake one, shaking his hands ''You too Jungkook.''
He looked at me amused. This guy is really mysterious theres something about him that makes me want to know him more.

Aishhh what am I saying!

I shook my head looking like an idiot but I know I'm too hot to look like one! Oh try me honey!

"Tae here is a model for many famous brands such as Calvein klein, Gucci's ect.. and he is 18 yrs old and-"

"Jin hyung why are you telling him every information about me?!" I whispered to him. "Because I want him to know everything about you so that you two can DATE!" I mentally slapped my forehead.

"So your setting me up with him?!Hyung you do know I just went through a break-"

"As I was saying kook,You two should date." In unisob we both choked at what he said.

"HYUNG??!!"

"Taehyung here is single and really needs a lover and you need a lover also woah you guys are really fated."

Then what made me more crazy is jungkook nodded in agreement with mischievous smirk plastered on his face. "Sure, no problem for me." He winked at me, rolling my eyes when Jin hyung squealed.

"You two make a really good couple kook." Namjoon hyung spoke chuckling, I was so ready to stand up and leave but Jungkook stood first, looking at me.

"Let's go on a date..now." By this time I should be saying a 'Fuck No' but something held me back.

"S-sure."

DID I JUST SAY THAT????

"You guys enjoy!" Jin hyung waved and Jungkook grabbed my hand leaving our table.

Jin hyung I hate you for this!

"Y-yah! Where are you taking me?"

"to a place." He sarcastically answered this dude really pisses me off. I unclasped my hand from his hand. "First of all you don't talk back to me cause I'm older than you second yesterday when you yanked my wrist my bracelet got unattached and I know you have it." He took a stepforward and of course I took a step back he leaned in, I froze.

"I'm older than you...baby boy."

Shittttttttttttttt! That was ho- what am I saying. Too busy thinking I yelp when I got lifted.

"Now let's go cause I'm not a patient person." People were looking at us some taking pictures.

Why do I feel so weak around him?

Third Person's PoV:

Both Hot males are now inside Jungkook's Lambo and let me tell you this for the very first time Taehyung sat in silence, because first
ITS A-W-K-W-A-R-D, he just met this guy for the second time now he found his self dating jungkook and worse he agreed to have a date second He's too lazy to talk and third he's busy admiring the Mafia's handsome Features well not to obvious tho.

"Here tissue." The raven handed him a tissue box and the younger looked at him confused. "Your drooling." Jungkook simply answered chuckling but it was just a jok- "WHAT?! REALLY?!" Taehyung took the tissue in a swift and faced the window avoiding jungkook because that was very EMBARASSING! "Cute.."The raven male mumbled.

"I was just messing with ya Tae."

Taehyung now is a blushing mess, He wiped his sweaty hands into hid pants facing jungkook confidently.

"Where are you taking me?" He asked for the nth time already so all jungkook did was stay quiet. Taehyung huffed, got ignored.

Then all of a sudden the car went to a stop.  Jungkook went out and walk to taehyung's door side opening it for him.

"Thank you." The moment taehyung stepped out of the car he froze in 'awe'

"Its beautiful isnt it?" The raven looked at taehyung with adore.

"..Very" The sight sparkled taehyungs oh too perfect eyes.

"But not as beautiful as you.." Jungkook whispered and when he realized what he just said he sigh in relief when taehyung didnt hear him because the brunette is busy admiring the sight infront of him.

This moment softened the Mafia's heart..and that is BECAUSE OF HIM.

---------------------
An: HELLO MY BABIESSS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE ALL OUT SUPPORT FOR THIS BOOK. I ENJOYED READING YOUR MESSAGES AND COMMENTS😇😇Everytime I'm depressed, just an 'I love you' from you guys means alot to me and it makes me feel loved and special and I'm thankful for your greatness! I hope you enjoyed reading this chap sarang!!!😍😘