Broadcasting

Alexander ^^

Alexander
"Your majesty a word with you" Adisa said entering the meeting room with her second in command in tow. Alexander nodded his head towards them both before asking them to sit. When they both sat opposite him he inclined his head crossing his leg over his other leg and waited. 

"I have gotten wind that Daemon is requesting a formal meeting with you, it is his wish that the less bloodshed the better and he wants to go over the terms with you before a war erupts" Adisa addressed. She was the head of the military so he relied on her wisdom on things such as this. Alexander could fight but he was not as strategic in battle as Adisa was. 

"Thoughts?" He asked waiting because he knew Adisa would give her opinion. She smiled and nodded

"My thoughts are if we meet its here at the castle with a promise no arms will go up against each other while we meet...a truce. We need to know what your brother truly wants if we can prevent a war..." Alexander shook his head with a heavy sigh.

"He wants to be king, he's always wanted to be king...I never thought he would go this far...I didn't realize he had more father in him"Alexander spoke

"I would like to speak with Jackson, I believe he is the key to understanding what exactly Daemon wants." She said 

"I've already spoken with Jackson....he doesn't know as much as you would think, plus I just told you what my brother desires. Do you still think its best to meet with him?" He asked. He didn't want anyone to question Jackson, because he didn't want his friend to have to relive what was done to him while captured.  Adisa nodded

"Yes, we are all tired of war. Even if it's for not, your people need to see the effort to prevent a war. I am sure it's inevitable but they at least need to see you try to avoid a war" Adisa said which made sense. Speaking to Daemon would be worthless but for appearance sake, he would do it.
"Set it up Adisa," he said she stood up and gave him a curt nod and left her second in command close behind her.

Once they had left Alexander was left with his thoughts and they turned dark. Every time he wasn't busy with his people and the threat of war he would think about her and every time he would feel his emotions rise up within him. He couldn't distract himself because the army was gone now in training. The castle was practically empty he was left alone with his thoughts. When he was let alone with his thoughts he always thought about his sweet, innocent Zipporah. She was gone she had to be, there was just to much blood...because of him. Because he was a coward she was left unprotected and all she wanted was him...that's all she asked for. Cursing he stood from his chair feeling tears well up in his eyes again. He blamed himself. He didn't know what transpired at his house but one thing was for sure his poor wife did not survive it. It had been a month and he still ached like the first day. He didn't know if he would ever be the same again. He tried to figure out what happened but no one knew and all his leads dried up. He just needed the closure. Not that it helped that every time he closed his eyes he saw her.
Latisha barged into the meeting room Jackson in tow she did not look happy whatsoever. Alexander quickly blinked back any tears threatening to spill overturning his full attention to Latisha. He smiled tensely. 

"Latisha," he said tightly. 

"Alexander you have had me locked away in this huge castle for a month and although I am impressed with how nice it is... I need to know what the fuck is going on? I feel like every time I ask that question I end up waking up from a nap...I ask what's going on next thing I know its the next day. Are you keeping me drugged? Where the hell is my sister?" She asked her hands on her hips.