One That Will Last

I'm planning on ending my story here. This story was pretty short but I wanted to end it before I lost all my motivation. Sorry 😢😢

*Ji Ae's POV*

Taehyung led me through the door, and on the left was a simple elegant table set up surrounded by flowers and candles.

I stared at the place in awe as we walked up to the chairs. He pulled out the chair for me and pushed it in as I sat down, "thank you."

He returns to his chair on the other side of the small, round table and sat down with a wide smile on his face.

"They don't serve lunch until late and I wanted to prepare something for you.

I looked on the table. It was filled with all my favorite foods that included ice cream mochi, chocolate covered strawberries, and some other small appetizers and desserts.

"The actual meal will be out in a bit." He sheepishly smiled.

"You remembered," I let out a smile.

"Yeah, I got all your favorites, I want it to be special. I know it's not anything fancy but I just wanted to make sure you were satisfied."

"I love it, thanks." A small chuckle escapes my lips and my cheeks grow warm.

"I also made sure it wouldn't be cold or raining because I wouldn't want the weather to be bad on a day like this." He looked me right in the eyes and everything went silent for a bit.

We both sat there and I didn't notice that my eyes went from looking to his chocolate brown eyes to his pink lips.

"Your food has arrived, sir." I flinch in my seat as the waiter brings in a cart full of all my favorite foods.

"Woah.." my eyes light up at the sight of the delicious foods being placed on the table.

After the waiter set down all the dishes, we both started to eat and discuss small topics and what we did during our time apart.

"Umm Ji Ae?" Taehyung suddenly looks up at me after finishing his chewing.

"Yeah?"

"I...I wanna be more than friends.." he looks right into my eyes this time, waiting for an answer.

"You mean, like-"

"Boyfriend and girlfriend." He says with a gentle smile and my heart jumps at those two words.

"...so, do you want to be my-"

"Yes! I would love to finally be your girlfriend!" My voice becomes a bit of a high pitch as I jump up and hug him, "you have no idea how long I've waited for you to ask me."

"Well now you're mine and I'm yours." Taehyung looks at me with his rectangular smile.

*Y/N's POV*

"I wonder what Ji Ae and Tae are doing. They've been gone for a while." Jin rests his head on my shoulder.

"Ehh just leave them. It was about time Tae did something anyway. They'll be fine." Jin nods and yawns.

"Oh right! Did you hear about manager Gi Na's engagement?" Jumps in his seat.

"Really?? How long did they date?" I took a sip of the wine in front of me.

"Uh....4 years?"

"Wowww...and um..how long have we been dating babe?" I look into his eyes taking another sip, but slower.

"Err....4...5 years...?" He scratched his nose with his long finger.

"I see...ahem." I clear my throat and take a bite of the fruit salad in my snack plate.