Break ups

I woke up and looked around me. Cans of beer and plates of unfinished pizza were scattered all over my living room, along with the drunk and hungover girls.

"Ya! Everybody wake up! Clean up your messes!" I yelled and they all flinched and groaned. I smiled evilly as I looked at their annoyed, hungover faces.

"Who told you guys to drink so much last night?" I smiled and headed to the kitchen. Then started making hangover soup.

After making the soup, I left it on the stove top as I cleaned up the mess that I made. They were all still trying to get themselves together as Soyeon was throwing up in the toilet. Ji Ae barely drank last night so she was helping with picking up trash.

"Go Mi~ Ha Ri~ my lovelys~~ wake up!" I pulled the blankets off their bodies as they groaned and complained.

After a while of telling them to wake up and cleaning up some more messes, they were finally wide awake and taking small spoonfuls of the egg soup.

"You guys should go home and rest after this." I mumbled.

"Yeah. Gotta try to get rid of this dang hangover." Ha Ri rubbed her temples.

"Who told you guys to drink so much soju." I shook my head.

"Yeah sorry about that." Soyeon giggled.

"By the way...y/n. Did you think about what you're gonna do about the whole double Jin situation?" Ji Ae rested her head on her palm.

"I..I was thinking about breaking up with Jinyoung..I really need to think about it more, and if I do pick Jin, I wanted Jinyoung to move on first." I sighed as those thoughts ran up in my mind again.

"That's a good idea. But hopefully it doesn't affect Jinyoung much..he's such a sweet guy.." Go Mi continued eating the soup.

—-

"Jinyoung..."

"What is it?" His voice rang through the phone.

"Meet me at the cafe?" I stuttered.

"Yeah. Sure. I'm coming right now."

"Okay. I'll be waiting then. See you." I hung up and looked outside. Great. It's raining.. I let out another sigh as I waited for Jinyoung to arrive.

*Jin's POV*

"We're breaking up." I didn't even hesitate to let those words slip out of my mouth.

"What???" She looked at me with wide eyes full of shock.

"It's because of her isn't it?" Soo Mi suddenly glared at me, eyes full of tears of anger and sadness.

"I have somewhere to go now." I left her standing there as I made my way to my car and drove off. I really did have somewhere to go....

*flashback*

"Hello? This is Jin right?" A familiar voice rang through my phone after I answered it.

"Yes...who's this?"

"Oh right. This is Ji Ae. I have something to tell you about Y/n."

"Ok...what is it?"

"She's breaking up with Jinyoung today at the cafe. I know you still love her and I think this is your chance to fix things up. Please help her...she hasn't been herself lately.." Ji Ae seemed to be worried about her best friend.

"I know this is really sudden but...I know she still loves you..she's been so confused about what's been happening."

"Alright..thanks.."

*end of flashback*

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey..are you okay?" Jinyoung arrived and sat down across from me.

Sudden thoughts ran into my head. This is going to hurt him so much. I've been trying to forget him..I really have..negative thoughts kept running through my mind as Jinyoung stared and waited for an answer

"I'm sorry Jinyoung...I really am..." I suddenly mumbled as tears swelled up in my eyes.

He seemed taken aback as his eyes widened and his eyes filled with worry.

"What? Why?"

"Let's break up.." I averted my eyes to the warm latte sitting on the table.

"W-what? Did I do something wrong? Is there anything I can fix?" He sat up in his chair.

"No...you didn't do anything wrong...it's all me. I just need time to think. And...Jin.." I mumbled the last part.

"I...I don't know what to say..."

"I'm sorry Jinyoung. I really hope you find someone better than me..." I sighed, feeling guilty as I got up.

I took a few steps to the door and looked back. Jinyoung slouched in his seat and really seemed hurt and heartbroken. I'm so sorry I made you feel this way.

I went outside, slowly shuffling my feet into puddles of water as it started raining even harder. The skies were gray and the rain droplets soaked my hair and clothes. I kept my head down looking at the wet gravel as I kept sighing in guilt.

The rain suddenly stopped hitting me. Instead of hearing rain hit the gravel, I heard rain hitting what sounded like a plastic surface. A dark, tall shadow stood in front of me. I could feel the warm body heat of whoever was in front of me.

I slowly looked up, tears were swelling up my eyes so I couldn't see clearly, but I knew someone was holding an umbrella over me. The tears then fell down my face and my vision was a bit more clear, and I was now able to see whoever was in front of me.

"Jin...?" I let out a cold sigh as my voice shivered. My whole body was still freezing as I stood in front of his warm body.

"I'm so sorry..I made you miserable. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I just left without saying anything..." he looked straight into my eyes as he too, looked hurt.

"I...I still love you.." I finally mumbled. Right when I mumbled those words, I realized. Ji Ae was right..I've been running away from my real feelings..

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted with a warm and tingly feeling on my lips. This is real...I can't run away from my feelings anymore. I gave in and kissed him back as my heart exploded. The taste of tears and rain slowly slipped into my mouth and mixed emotions ran all over my mind and body.

This feeling...this feeling of feeling safe and happy. I missed it so much. The feeling of butterflies in my stomach. The feeling of my legs feeling weak. I missed it so much. But most importantly...I missed him.

Woahhhhh two updates in a month!!! Surprising huh? Ik I just had so many ideas lately. Yeah ik my updates are always depressing lol but hey I'm just putting my feels in it lol.

But what'd you think?? Is the ship finally sailing again??? Ahhh I almost freaked out writing this chapter.

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!! This is my gift to you😂💕💕