Old Memories

It took me a while to figure out what to write about. I've also read a new book which is really helping me improve my writing skills hopefully lol but now I can see my improvement

And ughhh I keep getting new ideas for new books someone please calm me down😂😭 I've been finding these new songs and I'm getting so much inspiration I should write those down before they disappear

*Y/N's POV*
"So then what are you gonna do?" I sighed at Soyeon's sudden question.

"I...I don't know...my heart is just so confused right now..." I leaned into the counter and rested my head on my palm.

"I don't know what to do...if I do go back then what about Jinyoung? And Soo Mi? She'll kill me.." A sigh left my mouth.

"We'll give you time to think. Go get some time to yourself. We'll stay here and clean the mess we made." Ji Ae looked at me with a worried look.

"You're right.. I'll be back.." I grabbed my jacket and walked out after quickly slipping on my flats.

It was getting late so by the time I made it outside, the sun was already setting. I just shrugged and started walking to the cafe around the corner. A creamy latte would really help right now..

In a few minutes, I arrived at the cafe and quickly ordered my latte with a few macaroons. Then I sat at a random table at the corner and looked on my phone while I waited for my order.

A sudden thought came into my mind after I set my phone down.

This is the same cafe Jin and I would always come to.

I looked over to the table by the door, where we would usually sit and sip our iced coffees while giggling about a random whole Jin made.

Thinking back on the different things we'd order and taste in this small cafe made me smile unconsciously.

My thoughts on our old memories were interrupted from the woman at the cashier struggling to call my name correctly. I've been here so many times almost all of the workers know my name, but I guess she's new here. I walked up to her and she handed me my orders with a nervous smile.

"Are you y/n? From Kirin High?" The young teenager stuttered.

"Yes..Have we met?" I raised my brow, wondering how she knew me.

"Ah sunbae!" She jumped and bowed deeply, "I'm currently a senior there and I was a sophomore when you were still there. My name is Lim Ha Na."

"Ohh you were that little girl that passed around cookies for the student council fundraiser right?" My mind was blown. Her body has developed into a woman. Her curves stood out and there were few pimples on her face. I guess the only thing that changed about her was her physical appearance. Everything else like her bubbly personality stayed the same.

Since her shift was over, we both sat down and continued talking about out high school and the different events our grades experienced.

"Weren't you with Kim SeokJin at the time too? What happened between you two?" Her eyes sparkled as she brought up the question I'm guessing she's been holding onto for a long time now.

"Ah..we..broke up a long time ago.." I looked down at my half bitten strawberry macaroon.

"Oh really? I'm so sorry. I hope you don't mind me asking a few more questions though?" Her thumbs started to fidget, like she regretted asking that.

"Oh no I don't mind at all. It was a long time ago. It doesn't affect me anymore." I mumbled and she slowly nodded.

"Why did you break up? We only heard that you both broke up and thought it was just some rumor."

"Ah that...he left me for Soo Mi." I placed my hands on my lap.

"Really? But you two seemed so perfect for each other. Jin sunbae hated Soo Mi, isn't that right?" Ha Na widened her eyes in shock.

"I guess..I guess the tables just turned."

Ha Na sat there in silence, feeling bad about asking me all those questions she knew I was a bit uncomfortable with.

I decided to try to lighten the mood, "I'm with Park Jinyoung right now though so don't worry. And of course I'm very happy." I smiled and she faked a smile back.

"Ah..that's good..I'm very sorry by the way." She apologized in her cute Busan accent.

"No it's fine." I shook my head and gave her a reassuring smile as she nodded.

"Ah it's getting late and I have to go now. I left my friends at home and they've probably been waiting the past two hours. I'll give you my number so we can stay in touch?" I stood up and she looked at me with her light brown, almond eyes.

"Oh um sure!" She held out her phone as I inserted my phone number, naming my contact name as "Y/N eonnie~" Ha Na smiled at the contact name as I handed her iPhone back.

"Call me if you need help or someone to talk to alright? I'll get going now." I smiled and she nodded as she bowed. I left with a little smile. Wow she really hasn't changed at all.

On the way home, I thought about Jin, Soo Mi, and Jinyoung.

"Do I still have feelings for him?" I sighed as I started talking to myself. I looked up at the clear night sky. The moon was full and radiantly shining as the stars sparkled.

"What if I really did go back to him? Jinyoung would be heartbroken and Soo Mi would hate me the rest of her life.."

"Ughh why can't I just disappear?? Wouldn't that solve all the problems? Soo Mi wouldn't have to worry about me. Jin could finally focus on Soo Mi. Jinyoung can find someone way better than me.." All the thoughts frustrated me as I messed up my hair.

I looked up to my apartment window. The lights were still on so I'm pretty sure the girls are also still there..About fifteen thousand more sighs came out from my mouth as I made my way to my apartment. When I finally reached the door, I slowly opened it. A loud noise was coming from the other side as the girls chattered and laughed. The smell of pizza roamed the air and the thought of me taking a bite into that placed a slight smile on my face.

"Hello~~" I sang as the girls stopped and looked over at me quickly, "I see you guys decided to throw a party without my permission or knowledge?" I faked a smile.

"Oops sorry." Soyeon giggled with her mouth full of pizza and held out a slice of pizza, "want some?"

"Want some? Of course!" I slip off my flats and ran over to them on the living room floor to grab the slice.

Hey! Sorry it took so long..
Have you guys heard about Jonghyun?😔😔 I wasn't even a big fan but of course passings are always the worst..may he Rest In Peace. We will all miss him💕💕😔
But hey let's stay positive? Merry Christmas😭💕🎉