Something About Him

I decided to make this chapter mostly in Soo Mi's POV again I hope you guys don't mind lol

*Soo Mi's POV*

The feeling of my head throbbing in pain woke me up. My still tired eyes flung open as I looked around the unfamiliar room. Modern and simple. I sit up and look down, quickly covering my exposed breasts with the soft blanket.

"Where the hell am I?!" I whisper loudly to myself and wince again at my hangover taking over once again.

A small memory of me making out with a cute guy at the club VIP room flashes as I struggle to stand properly. F*ck...

I look at my naked body and turn red as more faded memories of last night's firing events flashed into my throbbing mind. With no luck of finding any of my clothes from last night, I grab a small blanket on the small couch in the room and sneak out. The smell of eggs and bacon roamed the halls as I walked around carefully and confused. After walking a long hall, I arrived to what obviously seemed to be the kitchen.

There he was, his broad back facing me as his toned arms moved around, mixing the scrambled eggs sitting on the stove.

"Crap I don't even know his name..." I whispered to myself quite loudly.

His head pops up as he turns around with his big brown eyes facing me. A killer smile spreads across his face, "You're awake now." His eyes smile along as his dimples deepened.

"Mingyu..Kim Mingyu is my name.." He sets the plates down on the counter, keeping his eyes on me.

"My...my clothes.." I stuttered, still flustered about the thick blanket covering my bare body.

"Oh! There was beer and wine spilled all over it so they're in the washer..I thought you'd want to take a shower first so I have clothes prepared for you in the bathroom at the right. I don't have clothes for women so I tried finding the smallest clothes I have..." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head with an innocent smile.

I can't beleive I slept with the cute and sexy man standing in front of me...

"A-alright...thanks..." I quickly looked for the bathroom and let the blanket fall as I stepped into the warm shower.

This is really what I wanted right now. A relieved sigh slipped from my mouth as the warm water hit my skin.

I washed and stood in the shower for about twenty more minutes and then got out. I walked around the huge bathroom and spotted the pile of clothes he picked out for me. The classic white collar shirt and black shorts...

I slipped on the shirt and tried putting on the shirts but they were too big. The shirt was already a dress for me so I just decided not to wear it and walked out, only wearing a white shirt and nothing else under.

"M-mingyu...right?" He was sitting at the counter.

"Yeah..you're done?" His eyes widened as I nodded, pulling down the shirt.

His face suddenly flushed as he looked away. I looked down and noticed my wet hair was dripping down my chest, showing my cleavage.

"Crap I forgot this was a white shirt..." I quickly covered my chest.

"Sorry..I should've looked for a darker shirt..I'll go look for one right now." He stood up and walked past me. Mingyu came back with a black but bigger shirt as he handed it to me.

"Thanks.." I muttered and walked back into the bathroom to change again. 

After changing again, I walked out and he gave me some hangover food along with a caramel macchiato. 

"Wow you're a really good cook.." I broke the silence.

"I used to work as a sub chef in a cafe." His face lit up as I brought up the topic of food.

"Oh really? And you made this too? This is my favorite" Something about him made me feel more comfortable.

We talked for about another hour about each other, making me forget that I was only here because of a one night stand I had with him the night before. He had so many different sides to him that interested me. 

After a while, I changed back into my clean clothes from last night.

"Do you want me to take you home?" We both stood at the door.

"If you're not busy I'd like that very much." I smiled.

Mingyu drove me to my large apartment. As we arrived, I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"I have something to say.." I looked at him as he looked back.

"Yeah?"

"Why..are you so nice to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...I haven't even known you for long..and we had a one night stand. Wouldn't you just wanna keep yourself as far away from me as possible?"

"Because I like you." He didn't hesitate.

"But you don't even know what I've done in the past..how do you know how I am?" I sighed, remembering all the horrible things I've done during high school.

"I guess you really don't remember me then.." A fake smile filled with sadness slightly curved out.

"What do you mean...?" I thought as hard as I thought, trying to remember a Kim Mingyu from high school.

"Kim Mingyu, of class 3, room 4A with Mrs. Jang.." He mumbled, "I had the biggest crush on you.." 

The image of a nerdy Kim Mingyu popped up in my mind. A smile immediately spread across my face.

"That's you?? No wonder! Yahh...but...why did, or why do you still like me? Or liked me in the first place? I was the worst bully ever.."

"I don't know..I was just drawn to you I guess..You were always determined and daring. And I guess you never noticed me because I was a nerd and you always paid attention to Kim SeokJin.." He looked away.

"I'm gonna have to tell you later, my boss is calling and it's usually an emergency when he calls...Here's my number, I promise I'll call you later and tell you everything." He seemed to be worried and felt guilty he couldn't spend anymore time with me.

"Alright.." I took a deep breath before smiling and leaving the nice car.

This chapter surprisingly took only two days to type lol and it's all in Soo Mi's POV. I didn't want to make her seem like a total b word lol.