The Fancy Things

*Y/N's POV*

"What's it like to be rich?" I blurt out as I stuffed a small spoonful of nutella in my mouth.

"What?" Jin looks over at me with the remote control still sitting in his hand.

"Living with no worries, vacation everyday, being able to live life to the fullest..yunno..just whatever..." another sigh crawls out of my now nutella covered mouth.

"I don't know. Must be really nice though." He sighs and continues looking through Netflix.

"Oh! Right!" His eyes grew wide as he snapped his head over to look at me.

"What is it?" I sat up, curious to what he had to say.

"Producer Bang said we were invited to this Gala or something I don't know what it's for." Jin shrugged.

I jumped up and looked Jin right in the eyes, "Are you fuxking serious??? Ohmygosh I've ALWAYS wanted to go to one!!" He looked at me as if I was crazy.

"I mean...it's the day after tomorrow..and there are gonna be a lot of rich and famous people there.."

"OMG we need to go shopping for-" I stopped and my face dropped, now sulking. "I don't have money..."

"Well luckily I just got my pay check. And it's a lot of money." He grinned as if he was proud of himself.

"What if it's not enough for the both of us?" I shrugged.

"Trust me... It is." Jin grinned happily. "I'll buy whatever dress you like and I would still have enough to buy myself a decent suit."

"Are you sure about that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course."

"Okayyyy." I continue to snuggle up on his arm.

---

Jin and I decided to go shopping in the "rich people" area where all the expensive stuff was.

"Ooh let's go to Gucci!" I shouted excitedly, "oh wait I wanna go to Chanel!"

Jin laughed, "let's go here first."

We walked into a very neat and elegant looking store full of beautiful and expensive suits and dresses.

I looked around immediately looking for any potential dresses for the fancy event.

"We can try them on right?"

"Of course. Just pick a few and we can go try them on. I'll go look for suits."

I nodded and started looking through the racks.

All the dresses were beautiful, but I only picked out about 5 dresses. Once I was satisfied with my picks, I went to try them on.

"How does this one look?" I asked the lady who worked in the store fitting rooms.

"Hm...it is very beautiful, but the open back goes down very low..I'm not sure if it's something you planned on getting." She observed the gold glittery mermaid dress I was wearing.

I turned around to look and my back, "oh..that's pretty low." I laughed sheepishly as I stared at my almost exposed butt crack.

The lady stepped out and I changed into the next dress. It was a puffy blue gown that almost looked as if it was Cinderella's dress. I then called in the lady.

"Wow you look like a princess! But I think it's too puffy and wouldn't be right for the event you're attending." She tapped her chin.

I nodded, agreeing with what she said.

"Alright...third one's a charm.." I slipped on the beautifully embroidered dress and turned to the lady.

"I have a good feeling about this one." I smiled and looked down to touch the material.

"I really like that one too! Not too puffy and the opening for the back outlines your body really well."

"I think I found the perfect dress." I took out my phone to text Jin to come over.

As soon as he gets to the fitting room, I walk out and show him the dress. He seems to be wearing an expensive suit I'm guessing he was just trying on.

"How do I look?" I joke around by trying to pose like those modern models.

Jin laughs and then gets closer, to the point where he's standing right in front of me

"You look even more beautiful in that dress. We match too!" He chuckles and I look forward to at his suit. It was almost the same color and it outlines his perfect body.

"Woah you look like a real life mannequin! Oh I'm so lucky!" I compliment him and he smiles brightly

"Aww thanks I already knew that." He fixes the collar and I slightly punch his chest.

I look at both of the outfits price tags and my eyes widen in shock.

"Both of these together cost over $1000..." I looked up at Jin.

"Pshh I can easily pay that. Let's go change out and then we can go look for our shoes and your accessories."

"What?? How much did you get paid?? Did your albums sell out or something?"

"Let's just say that we got a huge upgrade." He smiled and led me back into the fitting room then went back to his to change out as well.

After changing out we went over to the cashier where the same lady from before carefully packed the outfits. Jin handed her his card and after the payment was done, I grabbed the bag and we made our way out.

"Now.. Shall we look for shoes?" Jin smirks at me and I let out a small giggle.

I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long... Again. This one is short but it's the most I can do right now