One more

Thank you so much for 600 followers~~~

*Y/N's POV*

"Hey guys! Come sit down over here!" One of Jin's co-workers waves at us as we went to go sit down at the short table full of food and drinks.

"How long have you guys been here? The table is already really messy."

"Eh about an hour I guess." Namjoon shrugged.

I shrugged and poured a drink for Jin, "let's just have fun this evening all right?"

He smiled and nodded, carefully taking the drink.

An hour and a half goes by. Jin is starting to get a bit tipsy while I was still able to remain my calm.

"Hey!" One of their drunk stylists swayed from side to side, "let's play spin the bottle truth or dare!"

Everyone yelled out happily and emptied the center of the table to make room for the empty glass Soju bottle.

"Here we go~" the stylist lets out a cheeky smile and spins the green bottle.

"Oh my- HOSEOK!!" Everyone yells and Hoseok shoots his drooping eyes up.

"Yes!"

"Truth or dare??" The stylists points to him.

"Dare."

"I dare you to.....do the cringiest aegyo you have in store for us." Everyone groaned as Hoseok happily accepted the dare and begins to sing a nursery rhyme in a high pitched voice and cringe-worthy movements.

"So cute~"

"My turn to spin~" he happily spins the bottle, which then lands on Jin.

"SEOKJINNNNN!!" They all cheered.

"Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Is it true you and y/n are together again?" Hoseok's eyes began to sparkle.

"Yes. Yes, we are dating." He nodded confidently.

"Alrighhhty!"

A few more turns and the bottle finally lands on me.

"Dare." I quickly pick, ready to do something daring.

"I dare you to....kiss your boyfriend~~" the drunk producer sang.

"Oh my, what a request." I chuckled and looked over to Jin who was next to me and pecked his cheek.

"Oh come on! On the lips yunno? Just a small one please?" She begged and I sarcastically rolled my eyes along with a small smile.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone started chanting.

"Oh this is so useless." Jin grinned and leaned in to kiss me.

It was just supposed to be a quick peck but turned out to be a tad bit longer than a standard peck on the lips. He moved so fast I almost jumped from the shock. Everyone at the table began to cheer as customers and other tables stared at us as if we were crazy.

"Ah~ what a way to wrap up this little party. I'll see you guys later!" A few co-workers left and it was only the members left.

"I'm gonna go get some air real quick. It's pretty hot in here." I smiled and stood from the table, making my way outside.

I sighed as soon as I approached the fresh cold air outside.

"I'm dying" I chuckled to myself.

"I sure hope you do though." Another voice continues.