Back to Normal

Switching back to y/n~ hopefully you guys learned more about Soo Mi lol

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up in my bed, the bright sunlight shining through a slight crack in the curtains as the light specifically hit my eye. A silent yawn slipped out as I looked around my messy room, Jin's bare back facing me.

My face feels a burning sensation as I stare at his muscular back and broad shoulders. He hears me moving around and turns around.

"Look who's finally up." He smiled, slipping on his grey sweater.

Me cheeks burned again while looking at him. I've never seen someone slip on a sweater so smoothly.

"How was carrying me all the way here last night?" I took what I just saw off my mind and giggled.

"Great. You're surprisingly really light." He chuckled and walked over to me, "you were still talking about those puppies in your sleep." Jin grinned and planted a soft peck on my lips, then left the room.

I forced myself out of bed, although my legs were still jello from what happened. As I stood up, I looked into the mirror across from me. A small memory from last night of me stealing his large t shirt from him to wear as pajamas made me grin as I made my way to the kitchen.

The smell of coffee already roamed the air and the sound of sizzling from Jin cooking made me feel at peace. Without him noticing, I made my way to the bathroom and started washing up.

—-

"Planning to do anything today?" Jin asked as we ate his scrambled eggs.

"Mm not really. I don't wanna stay home tho." I shrugged and took another bite.

"So my co-workers invited us to go drink with them. I don't know why. They said to bring someone along."

"Oh really? Do they do this often?"

He thought for a couple seconds, "Mm I don't think so. Well maybe. I probably just don't get invited." He chuckled.

"When is it?"

"Tonight."

"Great! I don't wanna stay home and do nothing today." I finished my plate and grabbed the rest of the empty plates.

Jin smiled, "but it doesn't start until about 5. What are we gonna do in the time being?"

I looked around, looking for something we could do or go.

I sighed, "Just movies then?" He shrugged and nodded back.

We both snuggled up on the sofa and began looking for movies.

*Jinyoung's POV*

"Hey Yugyeom can you pass me the Soju?" I sighed.

"Uh yeah, sure." He quietly passes the bottle of soju as I then chug it down.

"Hyung..slow down a bit will you? You've already finished three bottles on your own.." He looked at me with a worried face.

"Yeah slow down a bit bro.." Jackson added.

"I'll be fine." I shrugged.

"Hey we know y/n broke up with you but don't drink too much because of it." Jaebum said.

"You know..Hyung. I...I really liked her." I chuckled as I swayed my body back and forth.

"I know..I know.." Jaebum sighed and nods.

"And..as soon as she said that, my heart," I hit my chest, "it just went numb."

"Hey. Why don't I set you for a blind date?" Jackson blurted.

"I don't think that'll help-"

"It's fine just give it a try okay?" He patted my shoulder.

"..alright.." I sighed and chugged another small cup of Soju.

*Y/N's POV*

"You ready?" Jin peeked into my room as I finished getting ready.

"Yup." I grabbed my purse and we walked out and into the car.

"Who's all gonna be there?" I lowered the volume of the radio.

"Mm..the boys, the producers, CEO Bang, stylists, etc." Jin shrugged as he kept his eyes on the streets.

I nodded and fixed my outfit. I had on a light pink blouse which was tucked into a pair of skinny jeans, finished with flats and the necklace Jin gave me back in high school. To make sure I wasn't cold, I had on a navy blue cardigan. My makeup was light and I had my hair in loose curls.

"I'm surprised Soo Mi hasn't contacted you yet." I blurted.

"Oh yeah I forgot about her. She probably found another puppet to play with. Poor them." He shrugged and said with no emotion, showing he honestly didn't care.

I chuckled, "that must've been a struggle huh?"

"Yup. It was disgusting with her always rubbing on me in my face." He stuck his tongue out.

"I have a question.."

"Yeah?"

"Did you and Soo Mi ever..." my voice trailed off as I didn't want to think of it too much.

"Had sex? No. I would always stop her. Honestly, we never even got to making out. I never even wanted to get close to that." He gagged.

"Ok.." I nod and turn the volume back up.

"Why'd you ask?" He turned it back down.

"I don't know. I was just curious I guess." I shrugged.

"You don't plan on-"

"No- no I don't." I chuckled sheepishly as thoughts ran through my mind.

"Alright." He chuckled.

"We're here. He pulled up to a small but fancy bar and we went inside.

Hey guys I'm sorry I was supposed to publish the chapter last month but so many things have been happening (sports, school, etc.) I was never really able to write much as well as writers block syndrome. But hopefully this short update helps