Seeing You Again

OML DNA OMLLLLL TAE OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THE WHOLE ALBUM OMGGG. I especially love Dimple Because I have dimples and it feels like they're singing to me omg😫😭💕
Anywaysss on with the story~~

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up to my arms empty and another empty space next to me. Slowly and lazily getting out of bed, I fix my wrinkled shirt and shuffle my feet out into the kitchen to see Jinyoung cooking.

"Good morning beautiful~~" he notices me standing with my hair slightly nappy and my shirt still wrinkly.

"Morning...don't make coffee yet. I wanna make it." I mumbled and shuffled into the bathroom to wash up.

"Ugh what time is it?" I look at my phone, "almost 12....great.." I sighed and began brushing my hair.

*Jin's POV*

"Everyone come eat!!" I yelled out as I finished placing my freshly scrambled eggs into 7 plates.

I decided to stay at the dorm for the weekend since Soo Mi was being her usual self. The boys came running into the kitchen nicely dressed and quickly started wolfing down their eggs and bacon.

"Oh my goodness thank you hyung! We miss your cooking so much~" Jimin sang as his mouth was still full of eggs.

"Of course! I missed cooking for you guys too~ Soo Mi and her ratty self only eats salads." I say and also started eating.

"Hyung...why can't you just leave Soo Mi? Doesn't she go out to see other guys?" Jungkook looked at me.

"Yeah and I don't care if she does or not. But if I break up with her, she'll go all hulk on me and then try to ruin my life." I chuckled.

"Oh...okay...can't you try?" He took the last bite of his eggs.

"I'll try." I smiled and took his plate to the sink.

"Hey hyung?"

"Hm?" I turned to see Taehyung right in front of me.

"Oh my god you scared me." I took his plate and also started washing it.

"There's a new exhibition at the art museum today. Wanna go with me?" He looked at me with his blank but innocent eyes.

"Yeah, I'll go. When is it?" I put the plate away.

"At 3." He stood there with his hands to his sides

"Okay. I'll take a nap until then. Wake me up when it's time to go okay?" I looked at him again as he nodded and skipped into his room smiling widely.

"He's already an adult and he's still acting like I little child." I chuckled and looked over to the other guys.

"He's been more childish these days. It brings back memories." Namjoon laughed.

"I heard him talking to Ji Ae last night." Jim in quietly blurted out.

"What?? Really?" We all smiled at once and looked at Jimin.

"Yeah. He kept smiling and giggling. I don't think he knew his phone was on speaker the whole time. And we share rooms so obviously I hear everything." He shrugged.

"Tae's in love again~" Hoseok cheered and skipped to his room.

"Well excuse me while I go take a nap." I let out another chuckle and walk up the stairs to my room and quickly fall asleep.

*Y/N's POV*

"Jinyoung!" I shout from my room.

"What is it?" He walks into my room a few seconds later.

"What should I wear?" I held out 2 casual dresses.

"Mm..the navy blue one. It would look cute with the boots you bought last time. I think that pink one would be too bright." He took the pink dress and hung it back into my closet.

"Okay~ how do you know how to dress more than me?" I looked at the bum in the mirror, aka me.

"I don't know." He chuckled, "get changed and I'll wait in the living room.

I nodded and he walked out into the living room after closing the door. As soon as he left I took off my oversized shirt and started getting ready.

---

"You done yet?" Jinyoung opened the door.

"Now I am." I sighed as I finished my eyeliner.

"Thank goodness!" He chuckled as I glare at him. "Let's go!"

I got up and we went to the car, on our way to the museum.

"Want some Starbucks?" He suddenly asked.

"Uh yes please!" I shouted and he laughed.

After getting Starbucks, we went straight to the museum.

——

"Jinyoung look at this one!" I pointed to a bright and vivid painting.

"Reminds me of Yugyeom." Jinyoung chuckled.

"Oh Jinyoung I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick. I probably should've stuck to a small instead of large cup ha." I laughed and starting looking for the bathroom.

After quickly using the bathroom and washing my hands, I step out of the restroom and start looking for Jinyoung. As I walked pass a small hallway, I get pulled by the arm.

"Oh my goodness Jinyoung...why would you do that!" I loudly whispered as I turned around.

"I think you got the wrong person.." I looked up at the tall figure to see that it was Jin.

*Jin's POV*

"I...I need to talk to you.." I looked down at her while she still looked confused and shocked.

"H-how did you get here...why are you here..are you-"

"I came with Taehyung since no one wanted to come. And no I'm not stalking you I literally just saw you and now I need to talk to you." I let out a small sigh.

"Okay..." she took a deep breath and stepped away. "What do you need to tell me."

"It's...a lot to tell...and I know you're going to be mad and frustrated with me..."

"Just..tell me.." she stood there awkwardly looking around.

"The thing is...y/n...I'm still in love with you..."

Sorry for such a long wait again! I've been trying so hard keeping my grades good...I'm not satisfied with my current grades tho