Familiar

HEY GUYS!! I know you guys have been waiting for so long and I'm sorry for the long wait but it's finally here!!

*Jin's POV*

"Are you serious right now??" Her annoying high voice echoed in the room.

"What the hell is it now Soo Mi?" I rolled my eyes.

"This b*txh keeps talking sh*t about me." She showed me her phone screen full of hate comments on her instagram post.

"Well that's your problem. I'm going out." I stood up and left.

Ever since she forced me to move into her apartment she's been becoming more and more annoying. Ugh I just need some fresh air...my nose is stuffed with her strong perfume I got sick the first week because of it.

"Oppa I'm going with you~ wait for me~" she suddenly jumped up and followed me.

"Ugh can't you leave me alone for once??" I shook her off my arm.

"Aww Oppa I'm your girlfriend~ I just love you so much~" she rubbed her chest all over my arm as I gag in disgust.

"We're only a few months apart so don't call me oppa. And I don't love you. You basically threatened me to be in a relationship with you." I push her off again and get into the car.

"It's already been two years baby...I still love you." She smiled and got into the passenger seat.

I ignored her and drove off.

"Hey babe lets get ice cream." She looked at me.

I sighed and turned the next right.

"Good thing you're on your period."

"What do you mean good?"

"You can't eat dairy while on your period or you'll get cramps." I gave her a are-you-serious kind of look.

"Oh really?? I never knew that...I'll still get ice cream though." She shrugged.

I parked in the mall parking lot and we went inside, and as always, her chest all over my right arm which bothered me sooo much.

We both headed over to the food court and went to the ice cream cafe.

*Soo Mi's POV*

I tightly held onto his arm. Ah he smells so nice~ I looked around making sure no other girl was staring at him. Those b*txhes better back off.

We finally arrived to the ice cream cafe and I followed Jin to the ordering stand. While looking around I noticed that b*txh and her boyfriend eating their ice cream cones.

"Oh baby you're so funny!" I giggled and lightly slapped Jin's shoulder.

He looked at me confused and annoyed.

"Someone's here and you're hiding it from me.." he glared and started looking around.

"What?! No! No one's here." I tried blocking his view.

"Yeah whatever...wait..is that..Y/N? Y/N!!" Crap he saw them..

*Jin's POV*

I shook her off my arm and quickly went after y/n. She noticed me calling her name and turned around. But as soon as she did, she looked back with a frown on her face.

"Wait! Don't go!" Soo Mi held only my wrist.

"Why? So you can keep me locked up in your stupid apartment again?" I pushed her off and went after her. But by the time I got off Soo Mi, y/n was already gone.

"No..." I sighed. "That was my only chance.."

I haven't seen her since high school and I just lost the chance to finally talk to her again.

Feeling hopeless, I sat on the bench and looked at the floor.

*Y/N's POV*

"J-Jin?" I turned around after hearing my name getting called repeatedly.

"It's him...I can't let him see me.." I turned around and held onto Jinyoung tighter.

"Let's go Jinyoung.." he quickly nodded and turned the next corner.

"Is he gone?" I looked up.

"Yeah..don't think about him much ok? It'll just make you more stressed." Jinyoung looked right into my eyes with worry.

I slightly nod and thank him for understanding.

"Wanna get some coffee too? You seem a bit tired." He tightly held onto my hand which calmed me down.

"Yeah..that would be nice right now." I gently smiled and took the last bite of my ice cream.

"Alright." Jinyoung smiled back.

I'll try to keep my chapters around the 600-700 words ratio😊 unless you guys want it shorter or longer feel free to give me your opinions