Fun and Games

"So what to do today?" I laid beside Jin who just woke up.

"I don't know.." he groaned.

"Open your mouth."

"Why?" Jin closed his eyes.

"Just open it." He slightly opens his mouth and I throw in a mint.

"There. Now you can talk." I smiled and he chuckled.

"I heard there were some foreigners from Europe holding a festival down the street." He mumbled.

"Oh okay. Then let's go there." I begin to pull myself up off the bed ready to go finish my breakfast.

"Wait not yet" he pulls me into his arms and holds me tightly.

"..." I wait patiently.

"You're not tired?" He sighed.

"Nope."

"Even from last night?" Jin grinned and I stared at him blankly while trying not to blush.

"Funny. You were drunk." I lift one of my eyebrows.

"No??" His brow furrowed.

"Uhh yeahh. Drunk...and horny." I burst out laughing.

"What are you talking about," he laughed "you gave in."

"Oh so you're admitting now?" I smirk and force myself out of his arms to fix my outfit.

"I'm an adult. Am I not allowed to express my love for you physically?" Jin sat up and stretched his arms.

"It takes points away when you're drunk." I shook my head and ran out into the living room.

"How long are you gonna stay here?" I shouted as I sat down on the sofa.

"Until I'm satisfied with the love you give me." He shouts back.

"Wow...okay." I giggle and continue eating my breakfast I made earlier.

"Remember when you were a f*xkboy?" I laughed loudly as we walked down the street.

"You've been making fun of me all morning, are you done yet?" He sarcastically sighed.

"Nope." I shrugged. "But anyway. I hated you."

"But you loved me. Literally. Like last night." He then laughed out loud.

"Oh you're mocking me now?" I give him a look which indicated that I was saying "you're crazy"

"Yeah." He threw his arms around my waist.

I shook my head, "I can't believe I'm dating a bully."

"But you love that bully," he exaggerated the "love" part trying to reference last night.

"Seems like you're satisfied with my love now. Does that mean you're gonna go back to your dorm?" I asked.

"Pshh nah. I'm not satisfied yet."

"You keep bringing it up so I assumed you were." I shrugged.

"Ok ok I won't bring it up then." He held out his hands in defeat and I smiled in response to his playfulness.

We continued joking around until we arrived at the foreign festival.

"This seems nice." We both looked around to see English costumes and posters with different languages on them, along with many foreigners talking to other Koreans fluently.

"What should we do first?" I looked at each booth we passed and the many mini-games I've never seen before.

"There's that." Jin pointed to a fortune teller booth. It was a dark purple and sparkly tent and had a poster on top which said "Mira's Fortune Telling. Her accuracy will surprise you!"

"Oooh interesting! Let's go." I held onto his arm as if I was a little kid.

"Welcome~" A nice looking middle aged foreigner welcomed us in English.

"Hello~" I slightly bowed and Jin followed.

"Hello~" Jin mumbled in an accent.

She holds out her hands for us to be seated in front of her. The typical crystal ball was placed on the round, dark purple table between us.

"Tell me, my dears, your names." Mira pushes her cape back and her long nails twirl around in circles.

"Kim Seokjin and yf/n" I answered with a small smile.

Her crystal ball lights up and shoes different colors of purple, blue, and green.

"Ah! There you are." She smiles brightly into the gleaming ball.

"Your relationship is very bright." She continues as I listen very closely, taking in every single English word she voiced.

"But you must be careful," Her green eyes turned towards us and Jin leans back, "there is something dark coming your way."

My brows furrowed, "what do you mean dark? What will happen?" I try my best not to have an accent as I speak English. But either way, the lisps and accents become more exaggerated as I comprehend every word that comes out of my mouth.

"You have a very special boyfriend. So special that maybe others may envy. It may also be the other way around little miss y/n." Her voice echoes in my ear.

"And that is all! Any more questions?" Her emotions snap back to the friendly old lady we first saw when we entered and she claps her hands together as the crystal ball goes back to it's clear, bland state.

"I want to know more about the dark that is coming." I begin to speak in Korean.

"Ah. Yes. I cannot tell you everything. But you must watch out for those who have recently entered your life, for they may hide a dark secret that may cause you great danger." Her fluent Korean impressed me as I thanked her again before walking out with Jin.

"That was....interesting.." Jin held his finger to his chin.

"I don't know if I should believe her or not," I chuckled nervously and threw up my arms to my shoulders.

"I doubt the whole thing was real. What's gonna happen? Something dark? I don't think so.." Jin shrugged.

"It's hard to think about. Maybe there's danger, maybe there isn't. I guess we'll just have to find out." I laughed and linked my arm onto his.

"Now where to next..." I continued as we strolled through the fair.

Hey guys it's been a while..hopefully this makes up for it.

What do you think will happen? Are they really in danger?