Chapter 401 - 410

Start from the beginning

"Look, young lady Wu Ningzhu has arrived!"

Someone suddenly cried out in joy, causing the people who were currently immersed in the wonderful music to wake up. With that, another storm was brought to the crowd. Everyone eagerly threw their glances onto a sole figure floating in the sky.

Jiang Chen opened up his eyes as well. What he saw was a wonderful girl that sat in mid-air with her legs crossed, playing a zither placed on her lap. Although this girl was sitting in mid-air, it didn't prevent her amazing figure from being shown. She wore a tight black dress which exposed a large amount of skin around her neck; she had two bumps on her chest which portrayed a wild beauty capable of making any man drool. She had long dark hair that seemed silky smooth and neat that fell to her waist. Her face was covered with a thin black veil, preventing her extraordinary face from being seen. However, with Jiang Chen's eyes, he could easily see her delicate and perfect face through the black veil.

This girl had a pair of dazzling eyes that looked like the brightest stars in the night sky. No splendor seemed capable of covering her breathtaking radiance. Even Jiang Chen who had seen many beauties in his life had to admit that this girl truly deserved the title of the prettiest girl in the Southern Continent.

Wu Ningzhu's beauty was different from Yan Chenyu. Yan Chenyu was like an icy lotus, holy and ethereal, pure as the purest crystal, whereas Wu Ningzhu was a girl full of wild beauty. Any casual movement made by her seemed so charming; she was like a rose that bloomed independently, unleashing varieties of colors at will. This was truly a lady worth dying for.

Right now, Wu Ningzhu was sitting with her legs crossed in mid-air, stroking the strings of her zither with her soft hands. It was a black zither, and even its strings were black. It perfectly matched her dressing style.

The zither sent forth a pleasant melody. The melody sounded like jade stones falling onto a plate, crystal clear and melodious, causing those who heard it to feel refreshed. That pair of sand hands kept jumping from string to string like a gracious butterfly.

"So pretty!"

"Wonderhand Thousandtune, she truly deserves this title! The music can make anyone feel refreshed! However, her most amazing ability is her different tunes. She can play pleasant tunes that can soothe one's mind, but she can also play demonic tunes that can kill anyone, and it's really difficult to defend against."

"I'm so happy I got to witness such a wonderful girl in Dancing Sun City today! The only blemish on this otherwise perfect day is that veil on her face."

"The fuck, why are you so greedy? Don't you think it's enough for you to witness such an extraordinary beauty today? According to what I know, no one has ever removed Wu Ningzhu's veil before, because no man has the qualifications to do so."

............

No man on the spot was able to move his eyes away from Wu Ningzhu. For them, being able to appreciate this legendary existence from far was more than enough. No one dared have any evil thoughts about her.

Wu Ningzhu continued playing her music for a few minutes before gradually coming to a stop. After that, the zither in her arms turned into a black beam and disappeared. She slowly stood up, revealing her marvelous figure.

She raised her head and glanced gently over the crowd, showing them a pair of starry eyes that came with a demon-like attraction. After that, she gracefully walked over toward the altar.

When Wu Ningzhu had almost reached the altar, an old man appeared in the sky next to her. The old man wore a gray robe and an indifferent expression. He simply followed after Wu Ningzhu without saying a word. When the people from the Wu family saw this old man, they all bowed politely. Even Wu Tianyang had to greet him with a smile.