Samantha, Jade and Selina going to the park

Samantha had been given a huge Pink Princess Tent

Samantha had been given a huge Pink Princess Tent. Jim had helped her set it up in the corner of the lounge. Today, Samantha was holding court with Panda and her dolls. When Nanny came knocking at the door. "Ahm, Princess Samantha, you have a visitor, well two actually." Nanny said. Samantha poked her head out expecting to see Jade and Selina. Instead she found Bruce and Tony Wayne. "You got any cars in there?" Tony asked with a smile at his friend. "No, but you may come and have tea with Panda and I if you wish." Samantha said. "I will decline thank you." Bruce said stepping away from the tent. "I didn't ask you." Samantha said. "Miss Samantha Kean. I know you are a Princess, but there is no need to be rude." Nanny scolded her. "I'm sorry Bruce. Tony do you want to come to have tea with Panda and I?" Samantha asked. Tony smiled, he looked back at his mother for a second. She nodded. "Love to." He said scrambling into the tent like lightning..

In the lounge, Barbara sat on the edge of her heat. Mrs Martha Wayne wanted to ask young Samantha to accompany Tony to the next children's charity ball. Barbara was so excited she gushed at Martha with the excitement of a child. "Tea?" Barbara asked remembering that they had an English butler. "Do you have coffee. Alfred is forever putting on the tea." Martha said with a smile. "Coffee it is then." Barbara said going to get Nanny to help. Martha sat looking around, she heard Samantha and Tony giggling in the tent, while Bruce sat with his Mother. With coffee finished, and Martha Wayne happy to collect Samantha for the ball a few weeks later. Tony was dragged out of the tent. "See you at school." Tony said with a smile as he left. Barbara hugged Samantha after they left. "You know if you have hooked him at this young age. You will have to keep him hooked. If you listen to me young lady, you will never want for anything again." Barbara said to her with a kiss and hug. "But we don't like each other like that Mummy." Samantha said. "Of course you don't sweetheart. You are only five. But the time will come. You mark my words, the time will come." Barbra said walking off to call Jim. "But Mummy?" Samantha said looking up at Barbara. "Come love, Mummy is busy now." Nanny said smiling at her. "But he aint the one at school I like Nanny." Samantha said. "Oh dear you are only five dear. Plenty of time for that sought of thing. Come let's take Rachel to the park. Fresh air will clear our heads." Nanny said smiling as he got Rachel ready. "No one asked me if I wanted to go to the ball." Samantha said going to get her coat..