Rise of the Villains: Mommy's Little Monster

Penguin and Butch are down by the doc's

Penguin and Butch are down by the doc's. That is where Tabatha is keeping Mother. Pengie rushes in. There is Mother in her cell. "Mother!" Pengie yells to her as he runs to her. Is it just me or are they close in an odd way? Cool but odd."Oswald, is that really you?" Mother calls as she tries to hold him through the bars. "Yes Mother, we are going to take you home now.." Pengie said holding on to her hands. Theo and Tabatha enter. "Here I was thinking you knew the meaning of consequences." Theo said. "I understand consequences. Do you? Shoot them Butch!" Pengie said with force. "Oswald!" Mother cries. "Calm down Mother. Butch I gave you an order." Penguin said. "Oswald!" Mother cried again. Butch turns and shoots Pengie's men. "You have to obey me!" Pengie said. "Not anymore. They fixed me." Butch said. "I'm begging you, kill me if you must. But please let Mother go." Pengie said. "Oswald no." Mother cries. "Trust me Mother this is the best way." Pengie said. "I don't see much begging." Tabatha said. Pengie dropped to the ground on his knees. "Please." He pleaded. "Awe." Tabatha said. "You still have Mayor James." Theo said. "He is boring." Tabatha said. Tabatha opened the door. "Thank you, Thank you." He groveled as they let Mother out. She runs to Pengie they hug. Mother goes limp in his arms. "No! No! No!" Penguin cries. No not Mother! What the??? "Oswald what is wrong? You look so sad." Mother said. OMG So Sad. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong Mother. We are together. That is all that matters." Pengie said holding onto Mother. "Yes. Ever since you were a baby. My little Cobblepot." Mother whispers to him. "I'm so sorry Mother. I did this. I love you Mother." Penguin said as he gently laid her head down on the ground. "Oswald always a good boy." Mother said with her last gasp. Penguin cries out in pain. Poor Pengie. So Sad. "Kill him and get rid of his body anywhere." Theo said to Butch as he turns with Tabatha to leave. "Yes that's right. You don't have the stomach to kill me. No wonder your family were run out of town. You are all a family of cowards!" Penguin said taunting Theo. "Fine then." Theo said turning around. "Any last words?" Theo asked taking a sword from Tabatha. "I'm going to kill you both!" Penguin shouted at them. He was now over the edge. They fight, bullets fly. Pengie like the slimy bird he is escapes out the window. On ya Pengie. I don't like Theo Galavan ether!!!

Ed is having flashbacks of his night with Kristen. He wakes fully dressed. Where is Kristen? Didn't he strangle her last night? Confident Ed arrives. He has left Ed a note. He has taken Kristen's body somewhere. Ed has left clues for Ed. Funny man this one.

At the GCPD, Jim and Harvey are watching the new Mayor on the tv. Mayor Theo Galavan. They are discussing whether to trust him or not. I say NOT. Jim thinks Penguin is not behind all the fires, like Selina said. He feels there is more to it. Harvey don't really care. I'm with you Harvey. Harvey Dent, Theo Galavan arrive. Jim and Harvey investigate. Into Barnes office. "Penguin attached me last night. For no reason. I want him arrested!" Theo prattles on how he wants martial law to begin at once. He also wants door to door searches for him. Jim thinks he is overdoing it with trying to catch Pengie. So do I Jim. Harvey Dent tells them they have seized all of Pengie's properties, and assets. Poor Pengie, lost the lot in one night! Theo notices Jim is not on board. They talk. Theo threatens Jim. Not a good idea Jim. He is the star of the show.