Heroes Rise: Heavydirtysoul

Jim is at the GCPD, Lee calls him

Jim is at the GCPD, Lee calls him. He don't look to good. Lee asks him if he still loves her. She works out that he has not really given in to the virus yet. She has packed her bags, she is off. Meet me at the train. She said to him before hanging up. What ya gonna do about that Jim??

"Where's Tetch?" Jim yells at Harvey. "Hey I ain't the enemy. Most of these demands will break the city." Harvey said. "All of these things, except for one is Barbara. Let's give him to them as an exchange." Jim said. "No! Definitely not!" Harvey said. Give him, give who?? Oh I see Pengie, he didn't get away when Fish Mooney died. So Sad. "You can not give me to Nygma. He will kill me." Penguin shouted. "I need to save Lee!" Jim said grabbing at Harvey. Oh no the virus again Jim. What is going to happen to ya. And why don't you look as hot as Lee??

Butch and Tabatha are at the bar. They look board. Ed is at the big window overlooking the city. Rachel is sitting watching him. She is love struck silly girl. Ed gets a call from Jim. He smiles. Samantha is listening to Butch and Tabatha. They are on about how they are finally going to do Ed in, then Barbara. She smiles as Barbara enters. "What are you two plotting?" Barbara asked. "Nothing do you think we should?" Butch asked being smart. Barbara is looking around. "Where's Nygma?" She asked. They both shrug. "Where's Tech! ARHHHHH!" Barbara said as she threw the chair he was tied to across the room. "You two Idiots had one job. You could not even do that right!" Barbara yelled at them. She stormed out of the room. "Do ya think he was going to see Dad?" Rachel asked. "Why?" Samantha asked. "Because he looked awful happy, when he untied Mr Tetch." Rachel said with a smile. Ya see ya just had to ask Rachel, she knew. "I have a call to make." Samantha said. Who ya calling Samantha??

Pengie is walking with Jim and Harvey. I guess they are going to make the exchange then. "You know Nygma is not to be trusted. He will double cross you somehow. That is what he does." Pengie said. "We need Tetch more than we need you." Jim said. Ed is standing with Tetch, he has a grenade around his neck on a chain. Really Ed?? "Oswald, You should have known you were destined to die at my hands." Ed said. He is just so confident. "Let's get this done." Jim said the virus showing itself again. "You are infected. How wonderful." Tetch said laughing. Yeah it is funny Jervis. "I take it that is not just for decoration?" Harvey said pointing to the grenade. "No it is a backup plan." Ed said smiling. "NYGMA?" Barbara calls as she comes around the corner. "Oh shit." Ed said. Oh shit alright watch out Ed. You have brought reinforcements how wonderful." Barbara said advancing on them with her gun. Tabatha and Butch right behind her. Ed then pulls the pin on the grenade, they all dive for cover. Pengie is off, Tetch is hiding with Jim and Harvey. Ed is after Pengie. Barbara wants Tetch. Guns firing everywhere. But no one gets shot. I like it. As Harvey and Jim get Tetch outside, they see Pengie with Harley and Joker sitting shotgun. Driving away in the cop car. Pengie give them a wave. Cheeky bugger!! We love it!

Bruce and Tony are with Alfred as they bring him into the hospital. They are rushing him into emergency surgery. Will he survive? "What are you to the patient?" Dr asked. "I am his family." Tony said without hesitation. "So am I." Bruce said. "You stay away from him. You have done enough!" Tony said. Watch out the boys are fighting. Didn't anyone tell ya that Family don't fight, they forgive each other??