Mad City: Follow the White Rabbit

A Wedding in Gotham, how cool

A Wedding in Gotham, how cool. I wonder if it is Barbara and Jim again. Went down so well last time. No definitely not Jim and Barbara. Pretty wedding though. Jade and Selina enjoyed it. They are throwing rice as they get into the car. Oh shit watch out, Jervis Tetch is back. "Hey aint that The Tetch man?" Jade asked. Selina shrugged. "I guess." She said. "What is he doing driving the wedding car?" Jade asked. Selina shrugged again. "Come on you. It's time to go." Tony said pulling Jade away form the wedding party. "So are ya going to shout me a drink at the dinner?" Jade asked. "You better believe it Mara." Tony said kissing her. Selina laughed as they left for the dinner and hot chocolates.

Penguin is awake. He is in love! I knew he was in love with Ed. He is talking to Olga about Ed. She calls him a buffoon. "I don't know what that means Olga. But today I do not care. I am in love and I want to shout it to the world!" Penguin said with a huge smile. "You know I am going to confess to Ed today." Penguin said. "Confess what?" Samantha asked as she sat at the dining room table. "Nothing you need to know." Penguin said with a smile. "It must be good, you are glowing." Samantha said. "Oh it is." Penguin said. "Why are you here again?" Penguin asked. "To help you at the school today. You know read to the kids etc." Samantha said. "Oh yes, well I must dress. I will see you and Ed soon." Penguin said going off to do just that. Samantha laughed at him as he left.

Jim is having breakfast at the dinner with Valarie. They are talking about an interview with Lee. Jim said she will not do it. But Valarie is still going to try. "I like this." Valarie said to him with a smile before leaving him.

She passed Jade and Selina on the way in with Tony. "Hello Mr Jim how are ya?" Jade asked giggling. "Good thanks, Jade. Selina, Tony." Jim replied. They sat in the booth with him. He got up to leave. As he left the dinner, he passed two girls. Well women, they were now in their twenties. Selina went still. She watched the girls sit and make an order. They were well dressed, and looked happy. Selina's blood went cold. It was as if she had seen a ghost from her past. In a way she had. They were older, but still the same as her five year old brain remembered them. Jade was busy with Tony laughing and looking into his eyes. All she had to do was keep her amused. Quite but amused. They might not see them, they after all were ten years older too. The two girls Selina was seeing were none other than Maggie Kyle, and Delia Quinzell. Selina and Jade's big sisters. Why were they here Selina thought? What did they want? Did they want to see the girls? Did they even think they were in town? "So what ya having Sena?" Jade said at the top of her lungs. Maggie and Delia turned and looked Selina in the eye. Oh Shit!

Jim is now outside. A very pale white young boy comes to talk to him. "Jim Gordon I have a message for you. From Jervis Tetch." He said. "What is this a joke?" Jim asked. "Jim Gordon I have a message for you from Jervis Tetch." He repeated. Jim finally got the idea of the game. He asked what the message was. Clever Jim. He follows the boy. Get to a pay phone. Tetch on the other end. "Jim Gordon. You have a decision to make." Jervis said. He then tells Jim about the two who just got married, and the small boy down the street. "One of them is going to die Jim. You have to choose." Tetch said. So Jim what are ya going to do? He saves the boy. I guess he wants kids. What do you think?