A Dark Knight: Pax Penguina

Bruce has been dressing up in a mask and cape

Bruce has been dressing up in a mask and cape. Why the cape Bruce, did ya think it made ya look cool?? Anyway him and Tony are being the saviors of Gotham. They are prancing around town saving people from the bad men. Lot of them in Gotham. Lot of them in every world. So I guess the dynamic duo are giving the people of Gotham someone to believe in. I think I like it.. A few months later, they roll someone. "You can't touch me. I have a licence from Penguin." He said laughing as he runs off. "A licence?" Tony said to Bruce. Are there he is watching his heir. Ra's al Ghul! Why is he in Gotham anyway, I thought he lived on the mountain??

Awe a wedding in Gotham how sweet.. Not so much, they are being robbed. Well it is Gotham I guess. One of them looks at her ring. "Cheapskate huh?" He said to the groom. "Now people, we want watches, jewelry, wallets, we want it ......"He stopped talking. OMG no wonder. The Legend has arrived. "Hey that's Victor Zsasz!" One of them said to the other. "I know who it is, why is he here?" The other one said. "Hello. Did you know you can not commit a crime in Gotham without a licence from Penguin." He said to them. "We aint going to share our profit with that slimy little bird." One of them said. "Then we have a problem." Victor said. He then shoots off the man's finger. "No licence, no crime. Now drop the loot and blow!" He said. They did as Victor asked. On ya guys don't argue with him.. He is a killer... I like him... "We can not thank you enough." The bride said rushing over to him. Victor smiles, he looks at the ring. "Really?" He asked the groom. As his men take what they want from the room. "Best Wedding ever." Victor said laughing. We think so too Zsasz! We think so too!

Penguin is with the new Mayor. He I must say is looking very suave. He has on a pale green suit. Maybe a tribute to Ed?? But Penguin would argue that it was more of a grey. Ha ha ha.. He is having a meeting with the Mayor. He wants to expand his empire of licences. Mayor is not happy. But they finally come to an understanding about it all. 1% to share between them. I like the way he does business. Better watch out Penguin, Jim will not let that one lie pengie.....

Jim enters the coffee shop near his home. "Hello Frank everything ok?" Jim asked as he watches the man stealing Frank's money. "Yes he is fine, I have a licence." The man said. Jim takes it from him. He reads it. "I'll have mine to go thanks Frank." Jim said as he holds down the man and cuffs him. What are ya doing Jim??

Penguin's new man Mr Penn is in with Harvey. Jim has just brought in the man from the coffee shop. GCPD cops are not happy about it. Jim goes into Harvey's office. "Who was that?" Jim asked. "A dung Beetle." Harvey said. Harvey you have the most wonderful way of expressing yourself.

"Bloody Penguin." Alfred said when the boys showed him the licence. "Why do you think he would do this?" Tony asked. "Who knows what goes on in his demented head." Bruce said. "This is getting a little dangerous boys. Maybe you should let it go." Alfred said. "No. I have to be prepared for Ra's when he comes." Bruce said. "Oh of course I forgot about him. That is of course why you are doing it." Tony said. "Just because you have been playing at this for longer. Does not make you the expert." Bruce said. "Nor you Bat Boy!" Tony said leaving them. "Why does he have to do this. I did not ask to be the first born. I did not ask Ra's to come and find me." Bruce said. No Bruce, but did ya think ya are just a little arrogant about it all?? "I am not sure Master Bruce. I think he is hurting over Miss Quinzel." Alfred said. "I did not make him do that either." Bruce said. "But ya did not help the situation Sir." Alfred said turning to leave. Yeah Bruce, ya tried to kill Alfred, then ya yelled at Selina and Jade. Do ya remember?? We do..