Red Hood

Jackson, Tony and Jade are at the bank

Jackson, Tony and Jade are at the bank. "Why do you put the money Alfred gives ya into the bank?" Jade asked. "I am saving to give you a very expensive present." Tony said with a laugh. "Really?" Jade asked batting her eyes at him. She giggled. "No." Jackson said laughing. "I like to keep my saving separated from Bruce." Tony said. "But why Tones, you are brothers." Jade said. "I know." Tony said to her. He did not want to explain it to her. He was looking towards the future. One day he would be alone with no Bruce to help him. No Wayne Enterprises to help. Or so he thought. He also liked to watch his money grow, in a different Bank to Bruce's.  He smiled as he filled out the form. He then took his $50 a lot of money then. To put into his bank. As they were about to line up five men walked in. They shot into the ceiling. "Everybody down." One of them shouted. Another run into the room with a red hood on. He took command of the men. He jumped up onto the counter. With his long coat he walked up and down. He talked about how the banks were insured. How they ripped people off. Meanwhile at the back near the door a man called "90 seconds." The man in the red hood rambled as the others cleared the tellers out. "60 seconds" The old security guard pulled out his gun. He emptied his gun into the man with the red hood. "Not a scratch!" He called as he pulled a gun on the old man and shot him. "40 seconds." Tony lay over Jade, he was protecting her. Jackson watched on with amusement. "30 seconds" "Thank you ladies and germs." The red hood called as he laughed and took a bow. Once they had left the Bank, Jade Tony and Jackson stood and run to the window. "He acts like you Jackson." Jade said with a giggle. "No Jackson dose it with more style." Tony said laughing. Outside they had let their run go to long. The GCPD were outside. "What do ya think they will do?" Jade asked. "If it were me. Give the people the money. They will thank ya for it." Jackson said with a laugh. That is exactly what they did.

Harvey and Jim are in the Bankers office. They are watching the security footage. "They are timing themselves."Jim said. "That old security guard must be blind or high. How can you miss someone that close?" Harvey asked. "Clyde didn't like to wear his glasses. He thought it made him look old." The young girl said. "Well he is old and dead now." Harvey said. "Has the alarm been triggered lately?" jim asked. "No." The bank manager said. "Well there was that one time. A smoke bomb set it off. About two weeks ago." The girl told them. "I want that security footage." Jim said. Yes Sir Major Jim Sir!

It is late. The doorbell goes at Wayne Manor. Alfred of course goes to answer it. Jackson and Tony at his heels. "Reggie?" Alfred asked. "How long has it been Alfie?" Reggie asked. "About twenty years." Alfred said with a smile for his old friend. Jackson and Tony leave Alfred to his friend. Bruce arrives. "Ah hello Master Bruce. This is an old friend Reginald Payne."Alfred said. "Well hello and welcome. Please feel free to stay a few days." Bruce said. "Thank you. Alfie and I served in the Special Air Services together." Reggie said. Looks like Alfred got all the breaks. Looks like Reggie is a drunkard.

Fish is with three men. They are escorting her up a rather well what used to be a grand staircase. Through what looks like a private hospital for rich idiots, who like torture. Fish is shown into what looks like a lab and an office all in one. Watch yourself Fish.