Jade, Selina and Samantha Going Toy Shopping

"So do I have to ask your Mother, or anything?" Samantha asked the girl

"So do I have to ask your Mother, or anything?" Samantha asked the girl. Selina and Jade stood there in shock. Their eyes blank, their mouths open. Samantha looked from one to the other. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Mary, Carrie?" Samantha said using their nicknames. "Ah yeah. Ah ya don't have to ask me twice. I will come Samantha Thanks." Jade said with a grin. "I guess we can." Selina said with a smile. What harm could it do. They were only going to the Toy Shop with Samantha.. "Oh goodie. I will let Nanny know. Oh I just had an idea, we could pick you up on the way. Mummy will want us to take the car." Samantha said prattling on about it all. "Nanny? Nanny? Where is she? Nanny?" Samantha yelled as she went to find Nanny.

"She can't come pick us up Selina." Jade said looking at her. "I know, we will have to meet her here.": Selina said in panic. "What are ya going to tell Taylor and Bridget. We always help them on Saturday." Jade asked. "We could say we are sick, and stay home?" Selina said "Do we have to? I really really want to go with Samantha." Jade said. "Not sick to Samantha, sick to Taylor." Selina said. "Oh." Jade said with a huge grin.

"Nanny said that would be fine with her. She thinks the Cop is working this weekend. So Mummy could come and get you say around 10?" Samantha asked expectantly. She was so excited that the girls had said they would come, she didn't want to go to the big Toy Shop alone. She had to get the right gift for Bruce and Tony Wane for their Birthdays. "Ah no. We will meet ya here." Jade said. "Whatever. But we are going shopping on Saturday." Samantha said giggling. "So is ya Mum taking you, us shopping?" Selina asked. "Yeah she aint scary or anything like that. She is one cool Mummy." Samantha said. "I hope she is." Jade said with a giggle.