Penguin's Umbrella

  Penguin is back on the streets

  Penguin is back on the streets.  He is dressed to impress.  Today he has on his normal black penguin suit.  With one addition.  A black umbrella.  Looking good Pengie.  He even has tow minions with him.  Nice.  Oh how the snitch has risen.  I like it.

"He's Alive!  The little snitch is Alive!" Fish yelled from the middle of her club.  Oh shit I think she is a little upset right now.  "What is it Fish?" Butch runs into the room.  "Bring me Gordon.  Alive!" Fish yelled at him.  Yep she really aint happy.  

Jim is in his locker.  He is calling Barbara.  He is telling her to get out.  Run for her life.  He hangs up and turns around.  Harvey punches him out.  "Do you realize how dead we both are?  You son of a bitch!" Harvey said to him.  They talk Jim tries to Harvey.  Don't think he is listening Jim.  He is saying his prayers.  When Falcone hears about this, you are both all kinds of dead.  "You had better hope that I never see you again." Harvey said as Jim walks away.  Awe Harvey aint he ya friend now?

Barbara is at home sitting on the lounge with Butch.  They are snuggled together, just like they were lovers.  "This is about Oswald Cobblepot is it not?" Samantha said.  "See Samantha gets it." Butch said to Barbara.  Rachel is snuggled with Barbara.  "He aint dead." Rachel said.  "We know.  That is the problem." Butch said.  "Why?" Samantha asked.  "You are a lot like my niece, Jade.  She never stops asking questions." Butch said.  "You have a niece?" Samantha asked.  "Oh how old is she, we could make a play date." Rachel said clapping her hands.  "You have the nicest kids.  Which one is Jim's again?" Butch asked with a laugh.  "That's me." Rachel said.  "Oh well Jade is about Samantha's age.  Sorry.  Oh but I do have another one.  Harleen." Butch said.  "Well then how old is she?" Rachel asked.  "About your age." Butch said.  "Well Mummy what are we waiting for?  Get the mans phone number." Rachel said to Barbara.  Butch laughed.  "Don't ya just love kids." He said hugging Barbara.  Girls did ya see the gun Uncle Butch has?  Jim arrives home.  "Get out now." Jim said.  "Now Jim play nice.  Take ya lumps.  Then no one will get hurt." Butch said nodding to Barbara and the kids. "I will kill you if I have to." Jim said he is holding a gun to Butch.   "Alright have it your way.  But now when we do get you.  We will have to kill your lady friend.  nice and slow." Butch said.  "What about us?" Rachel asked.  Not being bothered about Mummy and Daddy dieing.  "Well you will be orphans." Butch said.  "Go with him Dad." Samantha said.  Yes so now it is Dad Samantha.  Not Jim or hey you?  Jim gets them to pack.  He takes them to the bus station.  "Now go.  I will join you later." Jim said.  "But what if ya don't?" Samantha asked.  "Jim?" Barbara asked.  She was still in a little shock from Butch.  "Don't come back." Jim said.  Barbara cries.  "Remember.  I love you all very much." Jim said as he put them on the bus.  He watched it drive away.  Awe a tear.