Rise of the Villains: The Son of Gotham

Jim is back in uniform, he is off to a funeral

Jim is back in uniform, he is off to a funeral. After the funeral Jim makes an after hours visit to see Theo Galavan. He of course is very cocky. "James Gordon. Forget your umbrella?" Theo asked with a grin. Jim is not impressed. He tells Theo that he will be there when they sentence him tomorrow. Theo laughs at Jim. "Always a pleasure James." Theo said as Jim walked away. Jim's going to get you!

Jim is back at home with Lee. Didn't see her at the funeral did you? "Cathryn was 23 years old. One year on the force. I could have saved her." Jim said. "No Daddy ya can't save everyone. Ya tried to save Mummy." Rachel said. "How about you go brush your teeth. I will come and tuck you in." Jim said to her. "OK Daddy. Night Lee." Rachel said as she kissed her on the cheek. "Night kiddo." Lee said. "All I had to do was pull the trigger Lee." Jim said. "But you didn't. You upheld the law. If you had taken his life Jim. You would have become what you are fighting." Lee said. "Would I?" Jim asked. "Look Galavan is going down tomorrow. You got him. Now come to bed. Doctors orders." Lee said. "Daddy, I'm ready for bed." Rachel called to him. Jim swallowed his drink. He then went to tuck in his daughter. Lee watched, when he came back into the kitchen. He went for the bottle, ignoring Lee. What's up Jim. Cracks starting to show with her??

Father Creed and his crew have a man. A man that very morning who was chasing down a woman. He ripped off her handbag. They ripped him off. "Blood of the nine, shall wash away the sin's." They chant as they slit his throat. Was away the sins? Are they trying to cleanse Gotham??

Bruce, Tony, Selina and Jade are standing near the trees at school. "Ya know this aint going to work." Jade said. "Yeah she is a world class liar. From a family of world class liars." Selina said. "I don't think it will work. Because I am not that good a liar." Tony said. "She likes me, I will make it work." Bruce said. "She only likes you because she wants something from you. She thinks you are a fool." Selina said. "She would be right then." Tony said. Bruce glared at him.

Jim is at the GCPD barking orders to everyone. Barnes tells him to lay off. He is not on the Galavan trail any more. Harvey tells him he has contacted Father Mike. About the symbol they found at Galavan's apartment. It turns out it was an Abby years ago. It is now a Chinese pleasure house. I bet Harvey and Jim are excited to check that out. Not! As usual Jim and Harvey are too late. Father Creed is there with his monks. No people they are not there for their pleasure. Or maybe they could be? But no they are not. They take one of the men. Jim gets attacked by one of them. Breaks through the paper walls. Shit got to stop scaring me like that! He runs out of the building on to the road. Yapping about the blood of the nine. Wack Job. Gets run down by a truck. Oh well.

Bruce is under the tree, sitting talking to silver. Jackson is standing with Tony and Sapphire. Selina  is up in the tree listening to them talk. Samantha is over hiding behind another tree laughing with Jade. Bruce is asking Silver about what her uncle promised him. The name of the person who killed his family. "You think my uncle did these things, don't you?" Silver asked pulling back from him. "I wonder what Bruce and Silver are talking about?" Tony asked. "Who cares, who is your friend?" Sapphire asked looking at Jackson. "Jackson Napier at your service." Jackson said bowing down low. Sapphire giggled at him. Meanwhile Bruce has done some sweet talking to Silver. He then leans in and whispers into her ear. She gasps and smiles at him. "Do you mean that?" She asked him becoming breathless. "Why yes of course." Bruce said. Could you at least try and get him to tell you the name?" Bruce asked. "My Uncle is innocent. He will be free by nightfall." Silver said. "That's why I need to know Silver. I fear for mine and Tony's life." Bruce said. "I will try." Silver said. "Thank you Silver." Bruce said leaning on to her he kissed her. "Oh, I will call you." Silver said to Bruce. She runs to Sapphire. "Silver this is Jackson Napier. Mr Napier my sister Silver." Sapphire said. "Nice to meet you. Come Sapphire." Silver said. Sapphire leans in to kiss Tony on the cheek. "See you later Tony." Sapphire said waving to the boys as Silver dragged her away. "What are they up to?" Samantha asked. "I am not sure, but if she kisses Tony again. I will rearrange her face!" Jade said. "I bet you would too." Samantha said with a smile. As she walked across to school she passed a blue van. Inside there were four men. "Not now." One of them said. Who the hell are they???