Beasts of Prey

Fish is still looking for a way off the Frankenstein Island

Fish is still looking for a way off the Frankenstein Island. She is roaming the halls talking to patients. Smiling like she is just working there. That is until she gets to the door. It is locked with a padlock. But the woman she is she gets it open. As she steps through, the alarm goes. There is a Helicopter. A big shiny black one. Outside security arrives. "Inside you roam as you please. Out here I am in charge." He said to her. "Oh you are the catcher." Fish said. "Stay inside where you belong lady." He said to Fish. He holds a gun in her face. "My bad." She said to him with her famous smile. Aint she just so Sexy?

Bruce had made lunch for them all. Jim Gordon has come to visit. "How is Alfred?" Jim asked. "Much more demanding than we thought." Bruce said. "Yeah he even complained about how I fixed his bed today." Tony said. "You lot just don't know how to look out for him." Jackson said. "The other day in the hospital. You lied to me about who stabbed Alfred. Didn't you?" Jim asked. "Ya know ya cut the bread too thick Bruce." Tony said avoiding the question. "Yes sorry about that." Bruce said. "It can't be helped." Jackson said. "Did you lie to me?" Jim asked them. "No." Bruce whispered with a shaky voice. "Alfred wants to pursue this on his own don't he?" Jim asked. "I think the bread is fine." Jackson said taking a bite. Jim sighed. "Just as long as you know this path is dangerous." Jim said.

Jim at station. "Hello I am Len more. I have an unsolved case. I wonder if you could take a look at it. Some of us young ones look up to you Detective Gordon." He said swelling Jim's head. "I don't think so." Jim said. Then Len talks to him. Tells him all about the case. Tells him that they are depending on him to fix this. Jim caves, he takes the case.

Jim is in the M.E. lab. Asked Lee is she ready for dinner. She is excited. Jim shows her the case. Never did that with Barbara did ya Jim. Probably because she was not part of the GCPD. Lee talks about case. Tells him about the new thing. Speakeasies. You go in through a cake shop, dry cleaners. Into the back of the shop. To a Bar. Sounds cool to me. I want to go to one.

Fish is down talking to Kelly. His wounds are not healing well. "I have a plan to escape. Do you want to try with me? Fish asked Kelly. He nods and smiles.

Back at Wayne Manor. Alfred is up and dressed. He is on a mission. He is going after Reggie. "If I know him. He will be finished drinking. He will have moved on to the hard stuff. I will find him hold up at some shooting gallery." Alfred said. "No you can not go. You are not well Alfred." Tony said. Alfred put his hand up to his wound. He pulled it away with blood on his hand. "I think ys sprung a new leak." Jackson said helping him to the lounge.

Penguin is in a well dicey little joint. He wants to buy it from the old lady. He will be a silent partner. She don't want his money. "Well what else do you want?" Penguin asked. "My granddaughter. Antonia. She is running around with this silver tongued guitar player. Lucifer himself. Get her away from him. I will think about it." She said to Penguin. "Madame, consider it done." Penguin said shuffling out the door. Why do ya want that place Pengie. Ya can't keep the people at the club ya have now.