Car ride, 46

A/N

Halo!

Soo you should really listen to the songs they are going to listen to while reading this chapter. I think that will help you get the vibe better. 

Complicated by Mikexangel
OIU by Jeremih
Let me love you by Mario
Sure thing by Miguel!!!

Hope you are going to like it!

"His name is Jason." I hear Grace say when I walk back down. I have the invitation in my hand and walk into the living room. Agus is sitting at the dining table behind the laptop and Laurel and Grace are sitting on the couch. I'm going to sit with them. 

"So, Jason, ha. Should we interrogate him soon?"Says laurel smiling brightly.

Omg, I laugh at her and shake my head. "Uhmm ... no, he's not my boyfriend or something."

Yet...

I look at Grace and hold the envelope up. "We are invited to their cousin's wedding." I hand it over. "They all live next to each other, like a big family. So, when I am with Jason and Valentina, I got to know the whole family, and the oldest cousin is getting married and we are invited." I say. Hopefully she doesn't think it's weird.

She opens the card and reads it. 

"And uhm... I was also asked to be a bridesmaid. They already have everything for me, my dress, they will get shoes tomorrow." 

"Bridesmaid?" Grace looks surprised. 

"Yes ... they are all homeschooled. Jason is the only one going to school this year. They don't get out a lot so I'm kind of one of the few outsiders they know." 

"Ohww, it's tomorrow already," says Grace, studying the card. 

"Yes, they really do everything on short notice. They ordered the dresses 2 weeks ago." 

"Ohww so nice, I will come." She says and smiles at laurel. "Does that whole family look like the one at the door?" Laurel asks laughing. 

"Yes,"I say and smile too.

When my mother comes home I also explain everything to her. Laurel and Agus are leaving again before dinner. Agus has not looked at me or said anything to me the whole time. I don't know what's wrong with him. But I feel weird asking him about it.

We eat and go upstairs. I read Celly a story before bedtime, about a bear and a rabbit who were first enemies but then became friends. 

I go to the bathroom and get ready to go to bed. I put my hair in a tail and see the scar. It will be gone soon, let's just believe that.

 I lie down in my bed and set my alarm at 7 o'clock. Before I fall asleep the day goes through my head as usual. 

We got to know more about the scars and myself. They are the scars of the other Vinis. I draw things from their lives, I am connected to people who are dead. That thought freaks me out. My arms are covered with goosebumps. I close my eyes and cover myself completely with my blanket.

I wake up and still lie under my blanket. I quickly check my clock to see if I haven't overslept. It is a quarter for 7, so my alarm clock will go in fifteen minutes. I get up, otherwise, I will fall asleep again. 

I walk to the bathroom and get everything ready. I'm taking a shower washing my hair and blow-dry it, don't do anything with it, don't curl or straighten it. Sweat pants and a t-shirt it is for today.

I pack my backpack and think about what to bring. My make-up, I also bring my curling iron and hair straightener, pins and rubber bands. Ohw should not forget the jewelry. I walk to my closet and look at my jewelry shelf. I'm not going to wear a necklace. I see the box with the earrings that I got from Jason. I sit down on my bed and open the box. They are really beautiful... just magical. The stones, in the form of drops, shine in the light. I think that the color green is the same as the color of my dress. I also put the box in my bag.