Where did it come from? 43

I text my mom asking if it ok. She replies directly saying it's ok but it should be home before dinner.

I walk through the hall to my friends. Passing Jason's friends' group. I notice that James is no longer among them. I understand, if I were James I would really stay away from Jason. I look around to see if I can see him somewhere. At the very back of the hall next to the trash are 2 boys sitting on the floor. James and Mark, nice for Mark that he has someone to sit with.

The bell rings before I am with my friends. I grab my bag and crutches. I walk to class with Jade.

"Everything okay?" She asks.

"Uhu," I nod and smile.

I'm happy my mom said it's OK but I wouldn't mind if she said no. That thoughts flying around my head about Jason really messed with me.

I wanna tell her that I'm going yo Jasons family after school but I can't. I think it's really bad not being able to talk to her.

When the bell rings I'm one of the last people in the class. Only Mihno, Peter and Kendall are still there. They walk past me. Then I suddenly remember what Jade asked me during the movie night.

"Hey Kendall" he turns around and I walk over to him. His friends are ahead of us.

"How is it going,I heard you have a girlfriend," I say with a grin and poke him in the side. Yeah straight to the point.

"What?" He looks up in surprise.

We stand still in front of the classroom."I like someone," his eyes shoot in the other direction, where Jade is talking to some other girls. Ahw how cute this. "But she isn't my girlfriend. Why do you think so?'' He looks a little worried now, glancing in Jade's direction.

"I heard Minho say something like that while watching the movie." I smile. Well great it's not true!

He looks surprised."Kendall are you coming, my mom is already here!" Peter shouts.

Kendall turns around and nods.

"Have a nice weekend," I say

"You too," he still looks surprised while walking away.

I put all my books in my locker, only taking my jacket with me. I really don't feel like walking with a heavy bag all the time. I only keep my sketch pad and pencils in it.

When I'm done I walk outside and wait at the place where I usually meet Jason. I see Jason walking out of school with Vanessa and that other girl. He is only talking to that other girl, laughing at something. Jason greets her and walks over to me.

Vanessa looks at them with a bored face. When she sees Jason walking towards me, her facial expression changes from bored to irritated. I do not get it? Why is she looking bored at them and irritated at me.

''Hey," he says curtly when he stands near me.

"Hey," I say back and try to sound friendly.

"Is it OK with your mom?''

I nod "I must be home around 5 o'clock."

"Okay,"

We walk out of the schoolyard. He walks further away from me then he normaly does.

Did he read my mind when I was in the restroom? I know he can only do that when he heals me but maybe he found a way or something. Is he acting this way because of the movie night? Does he regret what he said? Or is it is because of that other girl? I don't know, and I'm not going to ask about it.

"I'll go by bus," I say and look at him.

"Yes, me too." He says not looking up. How does he normally come to school?