Stay With Me P.35 (Johnwoo)💖

Start from the beginning

Well after some time Jungwoo decided to return the group. And Johnny couldn't have been anymore happier. But now Jungwoo was even more of a flirt than he was before, and he flirted with every member. He now became the professional flirt-master. One of the fruitiest ones and Johnny was not sure how to treat this any longer. Jungwoo still responding to his flirtations but Johnny was not sure anymore if the other even had feelings for him so what is he supposed to do now?

Only one answer

Stop.

And that is what he did for months, he wants to believe the lack of  flirting with the other Jungwoo  only continue to flirt with the others and continuously. If Johnny was a thinking man he would think that Jungwoo was trying to get back at him not possible Right? What was even the chances of Jungwoo being gay anyway.

Johnny saw his best friend came next to him.

"What," Johnny responded utterly confused.

"I just don't think you notice, whether you're too stupid or you're just blinded" answered Jaehyun shaking his head at the other.

"I genuinely don't understand what you were talking about right now" Johnny responded.

Right now Johnny saw in his dorm room on his bed writing some lyrics for the new upcoming song. And Jaehyun sat across from him, still close enough.

"Jungwoo likes you idiot and you better do something about it before he is willing to move on from you," warns Jaehyun deadpanning. 

"What are you talking about?" Johnny responded with a ting in his heart. 

"All of this time Jungwoo has liked you and he's even trying to show you and yet you have not done a single thing about it," grumbles Jaehyun at his blinded friend. 

"I thought he liked Lucas or wasn't even gay," Johnny defending himself. 

"Yeah please don't tell me your brain could be that stupid to think that," Scoffs Jaehyun. 

Johnny looked over at the other offended, he could not believe what the other had just uttered in front of him. His brain at least needed a couple minutes to fully respond to what had just been said.

"So what am I supposed to do with this information?" Johnny now asks confused. 

"Well idiot, I know you've liked him for a while. You're a little too obvious but do something about it," Jaehyun responded with that knowing look in his eyes. "Trust me you don't want me saying," chuckling at the end

Johnny remembers what happened the last time Jaehyun had done something to try and help someone else out, let's just say Mark and Donghyuck still laugh about that day.