Stay With Me P.28 (Marksung) 💖

Park Jisung, he is the youngest among all the members of Nct, and there isn't a thing the hyungs won't give him. Well, the only thing he can't get that he really wants is Mark Lee. To him, the oldest in the Dream unit always interested him in some way. His kind heart and how he always made everyone feel included in everything. And how he always let the younger ones get away with bullying him, including Park Jisung himself.

"Yah Mark-pabo!" Yells Chenle on a vlive. It's around Go era and the bullying has reached its peak.

"Ya Zhong Chenle!" Yells Mark back. But with Mark even Jisung could hear the clearly teasing tone back in it.

"Everyone," Jeno comes into frame, wrapping his arms around Chenle," our adorable Chenle has turned mean."

It of course causes everyone to burst into laughter and some tears. The fans right there with them in the comments commenting their emotion at the moment, laughter.

Hearing Marks giggles and seeing the way his face would light up and a turn a slight pink. And watching how he can't sit still when he laughs.

That was the first time he thought about his leader in that way.

>>>>>

For a while after that, Jisung didn't want to think about having feelings towards his leader. But being around the other as much as they are, is hard to not think about him in that way.

"Come on Jisung wake up," Mark wakes up the last one in his team for their concert today. Its the last one before they go on a small hiatus.

Whining and trying to get away from the older, Jisung is tired.

"Come on," Mark grumbles seeing the other completely back asleep again.

So, like anyone else he picks the other up baby style out of the bed. Gentle to not drop him or harm him in any way. That, of course wakes the other up. Mark looks away from the eye contact of the other. He isn't sure why, but he felt it in his heart when he made brief eye contact with the younger.

"Its time to go," he reasons again, carrying the other out of the room. Not giving Jisung any leeway to whine or complain about wanting down.

"Awe looks its Jisungie," coos Jaemin, running up and pinching the youngers cheeks. A heaping red taking over them.

"Stop that hyung and let me down Mark-hyung," whines Jisung lightly tapping Marks chest to let him down. Its firm, but he would never want to cause harm to the other.

"Lookie at Jisung," laughs Chenle sending the other a knowing look.

Of course, out of everyone he had to tell Chenle his love towards Mark. The stupid dolphin is his best friend after all, and now he is staring at him with a knowing smile. And Jisung can't say anything but beg the world to take him out of this scenario.

But he did find out he loved to be in Marks arms.

Time started to pass, and it is half way through their hiatus. Except for Mark, him and Donghyuck have been off with 127 doing promotions. And Jisung currently sits in the dorm, bored out of his mind.

"Come on maknae," complains Jeno, "lets play a game together."

Of course, it isn't Mark asking him to, but to help pass the time Jisung gives Jeno his adorable signature smile. And they rush off to play Mario Kart, with the rest of the members on the side to watch.

"Ah maknae!" Laughs Renjun, "you shouldn't of gone that way!"

"What are you doing pabo!" Shouts Chenle!