Stay With Me P. 102 (Nosung)💖

The stage was set in the heart of Seoul, where the bustling cityscape served as the backdrop to the lives of seven young men who had found themselves thrust into the chaotic world of K-pop stardom. NCT Dream, a subgroup of the larger NCT (Neo Culture Technology) boy band, was a powerhouse of talent and charisma, and at the center of it all was the beloved maknae, Park Jisung.

Jisung had always been the baby of the group, the youngest member whose wide-eyed innocence and infectious laughter had endeared him to fans all over the world. But behind that youthful facade was a determination and a maturity that belied his age. He was the maknae, but he was also a fiercely talented dancer and performer, and he had earned his place in the group through hard work and dedication.

As much as NCT Dream was a family, there were two members who had always been particularly protective of Jisung—Lee Jeno and Mark Lee. Jeno, with his warm smile and easygoing personality, had a way of making everyone feel at ease. Mark, the eldest member, was the group's unofficial leader and mentor. Together, they had taken Jisung under their wing from the moment he had joined NCT Dream, and their bond had grown stronger with each passing day.

Jisung had always been thankful for the support and protection of Jeno and Mark. They were like older brothers to him, guiding him through the ups and downs of the entertainment industry, offering advice, and standing up for him when needed. They were there to celebrate his successes and offer a shoulder to lean on during tough times.

>>>>>

But as time went on, the dynamics of NCT Dream began to shift. Mark, who had been an integral part of the group since its debut, decided to graduate from the unit and focus on other NCT activities. His departure left a void in the group, and Jisung couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness. Mark had been not just a mentor but also a dear friend, and his absence was keenly felt by all the members.

With Mark's departure, the responsibility of looking out for Jisung naturally fell to Jeno. It was a role that Jeno took on with dedication and a sense of duty. He was always there to offer a helping hand, whether it was helping Jisung with his dance moves, listening to his concerns, or simply being a source of comfort during the long hours of training and rehearsal.

As the two of them spent more time together, Jisung began to see a different side of Jeno. The warmth and kindness that had always been there seemed to deepen into something more profound. Jisung found himself drawn to Jeno in a way he hadn't expected. He couldn't pinpoint when it had started, but he realized that his feelings for Jeno were no longer purely platonic.

One evening, as they sat together in their shared dorm room, Jisung couldn't contain his emotions any longer. The room was dimly lit, casting soft shadows on their faces as they talked quietly about their day.

"Jeno," Jisung began hesitantly, his heart pounding in his chest. "I need to tell you something."