Stay With Me P.11 (Johnten) 💖

Johnten, it is a normal NCT ship, around all the others. Trust me, because there is a lot. No one would think Johnten is real.

No one would think Johnny was actually sitting here cuddling Ten on their shared bed. Small kisses shared here and there and hands passing each other, for a second a warmth is passed between the two.

Would you believe me or would you call me insane?

Or, would you believe me if I told you SM Entertainment was trying to break up the happy couple?

It all started with..

>>>>>

The day Johnny confessed, like any other gay panicked male. He stuttered out a confession and luckily the other felt the same. So instantly the two become a couple.

Now, because they were in different branches of NCT. Seeing each other was hard, and making sure the fans or Lee Soo Man himself didn't see was twice as much harder.

The two cuddled on the bed endless nights, through the rain and the bad,
through the sunny and the perfect. It didn't matter how hard all of this was, it was the fact that at night, they were each others. They were safe under the warmth of the blankets.

Soft kisses and cuddles were presented, Johnny's hands barely left from the perfect spot on Ten's waist they always sat at. And Tens arms never left from on Johnny's biceps.

"Johnny?" Ten asks one night.

"Yes baby?" Johnny answers, rubbing the others waist without a thought.

"I love you," Ten answers, rubbing his head on the others chest.

"I love you too, but what brought this on?" He questions.

"I don't know, I guess sometimes I feel insecure. While we have to hide our relationship because we are in a homosexual relationship, you would be able to go out and date a girl and not have to worry about this. I guess I get insecure there's better out there for you," Ten rambles, his nerves reaching a breaking point with every word he uttered.

It was tough having to explain to Johnny about what was going on in his head. And he hates it for reasons like these. He's not only bad about it, but after words, he feels like what he utteres makes no sense and is blantly stupid.

Cuddling Ten more into his chest, Johnny replies, "I'm sorry you feel that way baby. No one could ever, ever replace you. I love you with every fiber of my being. And I don't care we have to hide us, I love you and only you. No one else matters more in the world to be than you. I love you Chiptton Leechaiyapornkul."

Smiling softly, Ten for now was subsided. His brain could rest and his heart could continue with all the love he feels. He wanted to stay awake to talk to the other.

But the minute his body relaxed in the covers and relaxed in Johnnys grip that wasn't too harsh. He fell asleep soundly and happily.

>>>>>

That was a while after their confession and some comebacks for Johnny in NCT127. The two had been going well. Although, sometimes Johnny felt like his manager knew. Like, when Ten would show up at the 127 dorm. The look his mananger gave him made him feel queasy.

Johnny tried to not let the looks scare him, or give Ten a reason to become suspicious. And it was definitely difficult to do.

"Are you ok Johnny?" Asks Yuta. Out of everyone in the dorm he would know.