Stay With Me P. 177 (Chenyang)💖

The bright, neon lights of Seoul's bustling streets illuminated the night, casting a vibrant glow over the city. It was the year 2023, and the K-pop sensation NCT was gearing up for their yearly album release. Among the members, two young men stood apart, their complex emotions and unspoken desires hidden beneath the surface. Chenle and Yangyang had shared a close friendship that had its roots in the rigorous training days at SM Entertainment, but as the years passed, unspoken feelings and fear had driven them apart.

The NCT dorms buzzed with activity as the members prepared for the upcoming album promotions. It was a time of excitement and anticipation, but for Yangyang, there was a nagging weight on his heart. He couldn't shake the memories of the past, the moments he had shared with Chenle, and the emotions he had kept locked away for so long.

Chenle, the bright and cheerful member of NCT Dream, had always been a source of warmth and happiness. His laughter was infectious, and his smile could light up a room. Yangyang, on the other hand, was the enigmatic rapper from WayV, known for his cool and confident demeanor. Despite their differences, they had forged a deep bond from the very beginning. It all started back in the training days, when Yangyang had joined SM Entertainment as a fresh-faced teenager from Germany. Chenle had already debuted as part of NCT Dream, but he didn't let his seniority get in the way of making a new friend. He had taken Yangyang under his wing, showing him the ropes and introducing him to the Korean entertainment industry.

Chenle's kindness had left a lasting impression on Yangyang, and as the days turned into weeks and months, their friendship blossomed. They would spend their free time together, practicing their dance moves, playing video games, and sharing their dreams and aspirations.

But as the years passed, something began to change within Yangyang. He couldn't ignore the growing warmth in his chest whenever he was around Chenle. The laughter, the smiles, the way Chenle's eyes lit up when he was happy—it all made Yangyang's heart race. He tried to dismiss it at first, attributing it to their close friendship. But deep down, he knew it was more than that.

It was a warm summer evening when Yangyang finally mustered the courage to confront his feelings. The setting sun bathed the training room in a golden hue as they practiced their dance routine. Chenle's laughter filled the room as he spun around, his movements graceful and effortless.

Yangyang watched him with a mixture of awe and longing. When they took a break, he knew it was now or never. He wiped the sweat from his brow and took a deep breath. "Chenle, can we talk for a moment?"

Chenle, still catching his breath, nodded with a smile. "Of course, Yangyang. What's on your mind?"

Yangyang's heart pounded in his chest as he searched for the right words. "Chenle, we've been friends for a long time, right?"

Chenle nodded, his expression curious. "Yeah, we have. You're like a little brother to me."