Stay With Me P. 22 (Dotae) 💖

It was a few days later the "Friendship test" on Buzzfeed when Taeyong actually started to question how the far the couple have gotten in their life. Together.

Through out ten years, Taeyong can remember times when the two first hated each other.

"Are you ok?" Doyoung asks in his small voice. Arms wrapped around the others mid section.

"Yeah," Taeyong almost inaudible whispers, "I'm fine."

"I've just been thinking," he continues, eyes staring at the ground, "how far we have came from all that time ago."

He could feel Doyoung's smile, arms wrapping around a little more tightly around the others midsection.

"Let's go and talk about it then," he feels Doyoung lead the two to their room.

Reaching the room, Taeyong sits on the bed. Doyoung sitting behind him, arms wrapped securely around his waist and head on his back.

"I remember it truly all started with NCT..."

>>>>>

Taeyong had just gotten accepted for SM when we went in that same day. Going into training with some other males like Johnny. The two had become good friends.

It took some time, however their was almost no issues between the two. Even when more people got added to the small room the two used to use alone. Taeyong loved the addition, until Doyoung came around.

It was nothing to do with the small and awkward male. Taeyong just didn't want anymore people around. So, he started doing what any other person would do. Ignore him.

And for a while it worked, the male hardly ever talked. He only ate nuts and dieted all the time. Not that it mattered to Taeyong. He just didn't understand why an already skinny male was going on a diet. But who was he to judge someone elses life he didn't know, nor care about.

>>>> 

It was some time later, and neither of them had really talked. Well Taeyong talked to everyone. Except Doyoung. It still had nothing to do with the male himself, Taeyong just didn't really want to talk to the other. And its not like the other male made any attempts to talk to him either. It's just how it worked. 

"Gather around everyone," called Lee-Soo Man, their big boss.

"Hello Lee-Soo Man, " the chorus of all the men rang through the room.  

"So, all of you in this room are going to be apart of a sub unit called NCT U," he explained to the men that were clearly picked out for it.

And as Taeyong looked around, he seen Doyoung. By this time, Taeyong is close to Ten and Doyoung is close to Taeil. Both males look around the room to the other who they would be in the new sub unit together. It didn't bother Taeyong;

But when he seen the snarl come from the others face.

And that's what causes Taeyongs instantly disliking towards the other. And after that moment, he told himself he would have a hatred towards Doyoung from now on.