Stay With Me P.155 (Tenle)💖

The late afternoon sun cast a warm, golden glow over the city of Seoul, painting the bustling streets with a serene beauty. In a cozy cafe tucked away in a quiet corner, Ten sat across from Chenle, their fingers delicately tracing the rims of their coffee cups. The air was charged with a tension that had been building up for weeks, and both of them knew it was time to address the elephant in the room.

They had been together for a little while now, a secret that they guarded fiercely. Their fellow NCT members were aware of their relationship and had been surprisingly supportive. It was the fans, the ever-watchful guardians of their idol lives, who remained blissfully unaware. Ten and Chenle were determined to keep it that way, at least for the time being. But there was a thorn in Ten's heart, a lingering insecurity that he had tried to suppress for months. It was Jisung, their friend and fellow NCT member. Jisung and Chenle had once been more than friends, their relationship crossing the blurry lines between friendship and romance. Even after they had decided to remain friends, their bond had remained tight, and this closeness bothered Ten more than he cared to admit.

As Ten stirred his coffee, he glanced across the table at Chenle, who was studying him with those curious, expressive eyes of his. Chenle's face was a canvas of emotions, a mix of concern and anticipation, as if he could sense that something was about to change between them.

"Ten," Chenle finally spoke, breaking the silence that had stretched between them. "Is something bothering you? You've been distant lately."

Ten sighed, running a hand through his tousled hair, the dark strands catching the sunlight. "Chenle, it's just... It's about you and Jisung."

Chenle's brow furrowed, confusion dancing in his eyes. "What about us? We're just friends now, you know that."

Ten's jaw clenched as he struggled to find the right words. He had rehearsed this conversation countless times in his head, but now that the moment was here, the words felt like bricks in his mouth. "It's not just that, Chenle. You two are still so close, and sometimes it feels like you're more than just friends. It makes me... jealous."

Chenle's gaze softened, and he reached across the table to place a reassuring hand on Ten's. "Ten, you know I love you, right? Jisung and I, we have a history, but it's in the past. I chose to be with you because I love you, not because of anyone else."

Ten nodded, his eyes fixed on their intertwined fingers. He knew Chenle was sincere, but the gnawing feeling of jealousy still clung to him like a shadow. "I know you love me, Chenle. It's just that sometimes I can't help but wonder if he's still in love with you, too."

Chenle leaned in closer, his voice barely above a whisper. "Ten, you're the one I want to be with. If there's any doubt in your mind, we need to talk it out."

Ten finally looked up, meeting Chenle's gaze. The sincerity in those eyes, the warmth of his touch, it all melted away Ten's reservations. He took a deep breath and nodded, his voice tinged with vulnerability. "Okay, let's talk it out."

Chenle smiled, and it was like a ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds. "Good. I don't want anything to come between us."