Stay With Me P.28 (Marksung) 💖

Start from the beginning

"Jeno!! That way!!" Comments the non competitive Jaemin, motioning with his hands for the way Jeno to go.

The game is chaotic and loud as everyone watches the three rounds for Jeno and Jisung pass along.

Luckily for Jisung he wins.

Jumping up and down in excitement and hugging his annoying friend Chenle. The two share laughter at the older member who lost.

"Ya, you guys are so loud," complains Donghyuck who had just walked in with Mark rubbing his temple.

"Mark hyung!" Shouts Jisung, running over and hugging the other.

"Hi Sung," Mark smiles hugging the now taller male back,"were you guys having fun?"

"Yeah hyung! Jumps around Chenle, "we won!!" He shouts jumping around excitedly.

At least that's what he tells himself, a part of him will always hurt watching Jisung fall even more in love with Mark.

And not with him.

>>>>>

"Hows the mini break been going Sung?" Asks Mark.

Its later in the night, everyone went to bed. And Jisung went into Mark's room like always. Laying face to face with him as they talk about whatever they have missed during their time apart.

"Its been amazing," smiles Jisung, "its just sad you and Donghyuck can't take the break with us." Jisungs mood becomes a little more gloomy.

"I know," sadly smiles Mark, running a hand through the youngers hair," me too Sungie."

It's in the nights that Jisung feels like he falls even more in-love with the other, even when he wasn't sure it was physically possible.

>>>>>

But its the daytime that hurts Jisung the most- them having to act normal.

"Good morning my boys," yells Mark through out the dorm.

Not in his bed, holding him closely to his chest. Breathing in his intoxicating scent. Heaving his legs over the bed, Jisung gets up from the comfort of the covers to see Mark.

He's standing there, with his ever glowing smile. It makes Jisung's heart skip a beat, just to see the other.

"Come on Jisung time to get up!" Mark explains before going to the next room.

Of course, it's morning.

"Morning maknae," comments the others who sit down at the table with Jisung.

"Morning hyungs," comments the sleepy male.

"Ya! Wake up fool," comments Chenle who like always is the last one to talk into the room.

"Ya Chenle chill, it's too early for you," grumbles Jisung under his breath.

"Everyone ready for another day?" Asks Mark as he takes his seat next to Jisung with his breakfast.

"No," tiredly grumbles everyone.

Jisung quietly laying his head on the others shoulder, just to feel him push away. It makes Jisung frown ever so slightly, and lift his head trying to make a little as scene as possible.

He knows Mark hates skinship in-front of the others. And there is nothing he can do to change it,

Except love Mark just the way he is.

>>>>>

A few days past by, Mark and Jisung have had some moments to spend together. But, the time the two spend together was degrading.