Chapter 311 - 320

Start from the beginning

Commotion erupted amongst the crowds, but no one dared stand out. Those warriors who wanted to kill Jiang Chen were all hiding within the crowds, and dared not speak a single word. Most of these warriors were actually quite smart, and they could easily tell how ruthless Jiang Chen was. Becoming Jiang Chen's enemy was definitely not a wise decision! Therefore, it was better for them to just keep low, and not gamble their lives here.

"No one?"

Jiang Chen put his glance back onto the group standing opposite of him. His eyes were so sharp that it caused the group to feel as if a blade was scraping their faces. Jiang Chen slowly raised the longsword in his hand. The cold reflection of the sword seemed so frightening, as if it could devour the souls of those who stared at it.

"Let's kill him...!"

The leading Combat Soul warrior let loose a furious shout, and he became the first one to turn into a trail of light and dash toward Jiang Chen.

"All of you are going to die."

The corners of Jiang Chen's mouth rose upwards, causing an indifferent grin to emerge on his face. His body sway, then in an instant, nine identical Jiang Chens appeared, immediately confusing his opponents.

After that!

Argh...!

Sad and shrill screams resounded throughout the opponent's group. Blood was spilled everywhere, and broken limbs were flying all over the place. Jiang Chen could be seen everywhere amongst the opponent's group, and he was moving so fast that he looked like a ghost that could appear anywhere; anytime. His opponents didn't even have the slightest opportunity to fight back. Or, put it this way, they simply couldn't tell how Jiang Chen appeared in front of them, before they died.

Puchi!

Argh...!

The longsword in Jiang Chen's hand was like a deadly poisonous snake, and death would claim life whenever it struck, including the lives of those Combat Soul warriors. None of them were able to withstand even just a single strike from Jiang Chen!

Blood and flesh flew around, and the crowds who were watching this from a spectator's standpoint couldn't restrain fear from engulfing their hearts. The slaughter made their faces turn pale. In just approximately thirty seconds, the scene became deadly silent.

It was completely silent. Although there was a crowd with more than ten thousand warriors here; not even the sound of breathing could be heard at this point of time; it was deadly silent! Everyone were just staring at the hellish scene in front of them.

In less than just one minute, over forty warriors had been completely slaughtered; none of them had survived. The place had turned into a blood pool, and the pungent smell of blood was constantly emitting, causing those who smelled it to feel like vomiting.

Eight Combat Soul warriors, all core disciples of the Myriad Sword Sect and Shangguan Clan, as well as the other Divine Core warriors; they were all dead! Blood dripped down from Jiang Chen's longsword, and whenever a drop of blood hit the ground, it sound like a huge hammer slamming into the souls of all those watching.

Right at this moment, the way Jiang Chen was looked upon by the crowds had completely changed. The innocent looking young man was a truly ruthless devil king! He didn't even blink his eyes as he killed these warriors!

"Ruthless! Extremely ruthless!"

"He didn't even blink while killing the warriors! I think it's best if we keep a distance from him in the future!"

"I swear to the Heavens; I will NEVER offend this devil king, no matter what!"

............

Every single person amongst the crowds made a decision; they would keep a safe distance from Jiang Chen, and under absolutely no circumstance would they become Jiang Chen's enemy! The scene they just witnessed what simply too brutal!