Damnit Gally You're Blind (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"I'm over here dipshits..." That sounded more like a whimper then an angry growl.

Fuck you builders, you're making me sound like a strangled Chihuahua in a deadly trap full of giant spiders!

Spiders.... Giant... Fuck.

I can feel a warm something dripping down my head. I swear if this is Griever slime from the shit covered boots the runners wear, in my hair... I will go into this maze, pull a Griever apart, build a catapult with its limbs, cut vines to make a rope, tie the grievers dead fat ass on one end of my vine rope to make an anchor, climb the vines as high as I can, throw my vine rope over the wall so I can get on top of these walls, walk over to the closed gates, and launch Griever shit at everyone until whoever got shit in my hair has shit in theirs.

And I'm not gonna climb down using my vine and Griever ass rope until everyone has felt my fury.

Nah, I'm too lazy to do that right now, I should just call for help first-and then follow through on my plan if no one helps me.

"Did you hear that?" I hear Newt's voice. The gap in between the walls were the size of two people now.

I started to crawl towards the opening.

"I WILL HURT YOU GALLY!" My strangled threat bounced off the walls in a loud echo.

"There!" Newt said again. The walls were almost shut closed now.

I guess it's time for operation launch shit in their hair.

"Reyna!" My cute sassy man bitch shouted.

The walls closed with a loud Bang. Now all I could hear were my short breaths and pounding heart. I looked around me to only see that the only exit was up. And let me tell you, I do not climb. The only scenario I can think where I go up is after a griever feasts on my flesh. And that's only if the Mystical being of creation still thinks I'm worthy of going to heaven after thinking about all the ways I could kill Gally and the builders for putting me in this situation.

I'm not going to cry, I'm not going to cry...

I'm half conscious, in a deadly maze... alone, and about to die. Well, at least I heard Minho's voice before the walls shut.

DAMNIT I'M CRYING. NO REYNA, NO. YOU NEED TO GET EVEN WITH GALLY.

I felt hot tears stream down my face, but a light tap on my shoulder interrupted my moment of scared to shit-ity.

Fuck, a griever.

"Reyna... You okay?"

Damn it's just a mean-ho.

I felt myself being lifted up. I opened my eyes, and saw a neck. I looked a little higher, and met Minho's gaze.

"Uh hi... I wasn't crying! I'm just a little dizzy, a bit scared, and a tad confused. But other then that, I'm just peachy." I sobbed. "Why'd you go in? Now we're both dead." I wiped my eyes.

"Shhh... Now I couldn't just leave you there... Besides, I was the only one who could run in and get you." He rubbed my back.

"Alright I-I'm done bawling my eyes out now. What do we do? I had this genius plan to get even with Gally and escape but I just realized it involved facing a giant spider, so I don't know what to do now." I sniffed.

"We run." Minho sprinted forward, leaving me in his dust.

"Still half conscious and tipsy here!" Minho came running back.

"Sorry. Okay, instead of running, we can just leisurely walk our way to safety." He rolled his eyes.

~Minho

We've been walking all night. Day break is in 2 hours, and we've only had to run away from 6 greivers. We're doing pretty good. Walking all night doesn't exhaust me, but my shucking chest won't shut up. All night, it's been going *ba bump! ba bump! ba bump!* I think I'm coming down with something.

"Minho. Did you hear that?" Girlie stopped dead in her tracks. We stopped walking, and I turned towards her.

*click wirr... click wirr... Click-*

"Why'd it stop?" I whispered. She didn't answer, she was just gawking at my shoulder.

"M-Muh- Minho... make a run for it on 3." She whispered. Holy shuck it's behind me isn't it?...

"Okay." I whispered back.

"... 4!" We bolted down the corridor, and the greiver started running after us. It was shrieking so loud, the pebbles at our feet were rattling, and jumping. Wait, did she just say 4?

"NO!" She shrieked. I turned around, and saw that the greiver was gone, along with Reyna. Holy fuck I love-LOST her. I meant lost her, heh, stupid brain, fucking up my words... Shit, was it my brain? Why am I even think about this? Ugh I think like a total toe sometimes!

Total toe? Ugh I'm really coming down with something.

"I meant to say lost." I mumbled to myself. I saw the trail of griever slime it left behind, and followed it. Hope she's still alive...