Damnit Gally You're Blind (EDITED)

~Reyna

1 month after her arrival...

"Aye greenie!" Someone called. It was pretty dim in the clinic, but I knew it was Eyebrow Bon'Quisha.

"I'm not a Greenie, stop calling me one." I said in a low voice.

"Whatever." He scoffed.

"One of the runners are hurt! They're still in the maze though, you have to go in there and get him!" Eyebrow Bon'Quisha ranted.

What a slinthead, he's just trying to get me in trouble.

"Go get Minho or someone in the mapping hut. I'm sure they can get the runner out faster than me." I said in a flat tone.

I went back to grabbing medicine for the new greenie on the bed. Thomas got a bad cut from trying out the slicer job.

It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen, Thomas was sloppily de-tic tac-afying a dead cow. The cow's udder was on his crotch, and man is that disturbing.

"The gates are gonna close soon! We can't, we're already here. Come on green bean." Gally tossed me over his shoulder and ran to the entrance of the gates.

Three other builders suddenly appeared behind him like SURPRISE!

Stupid Gally, and his posse. Ooo I'm Bob the builder, Jim the builder, and Gally the builder! We can do it! A hurhur! But NO. YOU REALLY CAN'T.

"Are you mad?! PUT ME DOWN! YOU CAN'T PUT ME IN THERE. THE DOORS WILL CLOSE SHUT ANY MINUTE."

It was so dark outside, I can't believe this guy knows where he's going. I swear, his eyebrows have some type of built in sensory radar or something..

"HEY! Get away from there!" Someone called.

Gally came to a halt at the the end of the first corridor, and threw me down. I hit my head and got a little dizzy. My body feels limp.

"Come on Thomas, just go in there and find the runner. You need to get him to the girl in the clinic fast, before he ends up like Ben." Gally laughed.

He thinks I'm Thomas.... THAT BLIND BAT! HE'S GONNA GET ME KILLED. OH WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GONNA GRAB A RACCOON AND USE IT TO TAKE HIS VIRGINITY, THE DUMBASS WILL SURE AS HELL WON'T BE THE FUCKER, HE'LL BE THE FUCKING FUCKEE. I WILL HURT YOU GALLY.

"WHAT! NO I'M NOT THOMAS." How does this guy not know I'm a girl? Bet the soon to be raccoon fuck buddy is acting... I can see through his act... His eyebrows give it all away...

"What? Reyna? That you?" One of his minions asked.

"YES! Now get me out of here, and I won't tell anyone! Hurry!" I pleaded.

Is it just me or is the world starting to shake?

"Quick! One of you slintheads run in there and get her!" Gally commanded. The space in between the walls started to shrink smaller.

Like Gally's dick.

EW. You know, maybe I shouldn't rape him with a raccoon... That would be mean and inhumane... To the raccoon of course, and the poor eyes of whoever witnesses it. Maybe if I get up and run now, I can pull Gally in here with me so the Grievers can rape him... Yeah...

"Damnit Reyna, now is not the time." I huffed.

"HEY WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" Alby's voice boomed. I lifted my head, and saw a blurry image of Alby, Newt, Minho, and more people running over.