Question 58: Death isn't a Game

iplaygaimz

I can't comment in Wattpad so..... In TRUTH OR DARE: Jack The Killer, I dare jack to play dead in front of Ben and see his reaction. Hehe

Um, first off I'm Jeff not Jack, victim...

Eyeless Jake: Are you still going to do it *eats some popped kidenys*

*sniffs* what is that?

Eyeless Jake: Kidneys duh.

*tips it over, and it feel on the floor* Not anymore its now shit *smirks*

Eyeless Jake: *pushes me off the chair* Then join mother on the floor..

You FUCKER!!*falls on the kidneys, and is now covered in blood* AHHHHH!!!

Eyeless Jake: HAhahahaah!

This is my favorite hoodie dick!!!

Eyeless Jake: Dont worry it just has some shit on it like your face so its nothing changed.

*eye twitches and I charged at the BLUE FUCKER* YOUR GOING TO DIE YOU LITTLE* slips on a kidney and hits my head on the edge of the desk, and fall on the floor*

Eyeless Jake: O.O ..jeff..*bends down* are you okay, man.

*The front door opened, and ben walks inside with a bunch of food in bags*

Ben: Jeff I got more eyedrops for you..

Eyeless Jake: ..shit..

Ben: *walks into the living room, and spot the blood on jeff and some on Eyeless Jake*...

Eyeless Jake: Ben..this was an accident, I can explain.

Ben: *drops the bags and starts crying* 

Eyeless Jake: Shit, shit, shit, Ben I'm so-

Ben: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!I CAN FEELING CHANGE THIS HOUSE INTO SOMETHING MORE TASTEFUL, NO MORE OF THIS BULLSHIT COMING OUT OF THE PALE BASTARD.!!! IM FREE *spins around*

Eyeless Jake: come again...?

Ben: *shakes both of Eyeless Jake's hands* Thank you old chap!

*groans in pain, and rubs my forehead* My head..

Ben: *looks down at Jeff* You didnt kill him...*grabs a broom* Dont worry, I finish this just grab a bag..

*looks up* Ben, my head hurts go grab me some-wait whats with your eyes...why are you looking at me like that...

Signs off