Question 36: Kiss and Tell

Skateboardertomboy1

"I dare u to go to Jane and kiss her"

WHY!

Ben: At least its not me, GOD! I had to brush my teeth over and over again.

SO SHUT UP VIRGIN, I BET YOU'VE NEVER KISSED ANYONE. FEMALE, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR LIPS WONDER TOO.

Ben: STOP CALLING ME VIRGIN, YOU WHORE!!!!AND IN FACT I'VE KISSED A GIRL BEFORE 3!!!!!

DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!

Ben: It wasn't a joke, Whore!!!!

WHATEVER VIRGIN!!!!!JUST WATCH AND YOU'LL LEARN HOW ITS DONE!!!! *smirks*

Ben: *scoffs*

*I stood up from my seat, and headed out the door. Jane was lying on a tree branch, sleeping*

pshhhhhh

Jane:.......

Pshhhhh

Jane:.......

BITCH WAKE UP!!!!!!!*I throwed a rock at her*

Jane: Aaahhhh!!!!*falls to tthe floor*JEFF?!?!

yeah, yeah!!! *walks over to her*

Jane: BACK AWAY!!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!MY BODY STILL FUCKING HURTS FROM YOU BURNING MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!NOW I'M FORCED TO STAY IN A TREE, LIKE TRAZAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually you don't have to stay in the tree.You could always stay with Slendy?

Jane: NO WAY!!!!I MUST AVENGE MY PARENTS, AND THE ONLY WAY I COULD DO THAT!!!IS BY KILLING YOU.

AWWW, Thats to bad because I doubt you could!!!

Jane:*yells*THATS IT KILLER YOU'VE DIE!!!!!*pulls out a knife and runs towards me*AAHHHHHHHH

(This is my chance, she's so easy to read. Bitch has no walls)

 *She thrust the knife forwards and I slaps it away. And swiftly wrap my arms around her wrist*

Jane: WAIT, WAIT!!!!

TO LATE!!!!!!* I press my lips on her black ones, and she pounds my back with her hands* *I smirked, and pulled away, she was glaring at me. And trying to wiggle out of my grip.So I brushed my lip across her cheek. And started kissing down her jawline, until I had it to her collarbone. She moaned sheepishly, and I chuckled darkly*

Jane: *Blushing*What?!?

Your so fucking horny, it humourous. 

Jane: O.O

Did you catch that, Ben.

Ben: *Rubs his bloodly nose, and rolls his eyes* I'M GOING TO SLEEP.

ME TOO!!!!*throws Jane to the side, and she screams when she landed into a mud puddle*

Jane: Asshole!!!!!

Horny slut *I smirked, and I walked into my house*

*Signs Off*