Question 37: WingMan

Rpg_Minx

"CAN you hook me up with Ben?*smilies and fang show* I'm minx the vampire gamer but people call me minx"

Minx, sounds alot like Jinx. Are you'll two related because I'm going to kill you.....

Eyeless Jake: I dont think so?

WILL I DO!!!!!I'M NOT HELPING THIS MOTHER [BEEP].....WHAT THE [BEEP]...WHY AM I BEING BEEPED????

Ben: Because you swear way to much. Its not attactive...POTTY MOUTH

DON'T PLAY WITH ME [BEEP], BECAUSE WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU. YOU'LL LOOK LIKE [BEEP],WITH [BEEP] ON YOU [BEEP] [BEEP]. This is no fun, when I sound like a flip phone.....

Ben: This is good for you now you can fix you vocabulary. *smiles and hands me a book*

dictionary?

Ben: Yes, its never to early to improve your grammer.

This is a pile of [BEEP], You [BEEP] head.

Eyeless Jake: You have a date today, Ben.

Ben: huh? With who.

your mom. *snicker, and walking over to a couch and sits down*

Ben: Whatever....*looks a eyeless jake*.

Eyeless Jake: Her name is Minx and she a vampire gamer!!!!!!!!

Ben:GAMER!!!!!!* runs over to the computer and reads her profile page* HOLY SHIT!!!!SHE'S COOL!!!

OH SO YOU CAN SWEAR BUT I CAN'T YOU [BEEP], I hope she gives you STD or AIDs

Ben: Anyway?!?!Where can I met her?

Eyeless Jake: *types* In an hour, at Royal Rices. You know the new chinese restuarant.

Ben: Okay.

AND!!!!!*Walks over to Ben, and wraps an arm around his neck* I'll be your wingman. *wink*

Ben: NO!!!!!!!

Eyeless Jake: Seriously?!

WHY NOT!!!!

Ben: Because your only going to tell me to do dirty, and perverted things. I know what goes on in your head.

But, I can't really say anything because I'm [BEEP]..So can I...

Ben..mhm....

Eyeless Jake:....

Ben: Fine, but Eyeless Jake is going to give me to adivice and you can listen. DONT SAY ANYTHING!!!

Sure!

Royal Rices

*Ben walked into the place with a gray t-shirt and some navy blue jeans. He sat next to the window, and glance out. We were in the bushes in front of the window, watching me. He gaves us a thumbs up and so did Eyeless Jake*

????: BEN!!

Ben: Minx?

Minx: You came!! * she ran towards him and gave him a hug*

(SO BORING, TAKE OFF YOUR SHUT [BEEP] ARE YOU SERIOUS MY MIND TOO)

Ben: *smiled back. And she sat in front of him* So how are you?

Minx: Good, GREAT!!!

Ben: Thats good* he scratched his head, and glanced over at the window*

He needs help?

Eyeless Jake: I know!!!!* he pulled out his phone and said* Talk about video games.

Ben:*smiled* Have you played-

SO BORING!!!!!!!!JUST [BEEP] HER, YOU DONT NEED TO TALK WHEN YOU [BEEP].....

Eyeless Jake: hahahhah, you sound retarded!!!!! beep, beep. You sound like a robot, killer. HA!

[BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP.BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP] *Growls*

*Jumped on top of him, and started punch his face. But he kept laughing when I spoke* 

Minx: BEN ARE YOU OKAY!!!!!!!

[BEEP] BEN!!!*I grabbed the phone and said* Calm Down....

Ben: *whispered in a way Minx couldn't hear* I dont know what to do...OR FREAKIN SAY.

STOP SWEARING BECAUSE I CAN'T!!!!!Just be yourself, thats why she likes you. So stop acting like a girl with hormones.

Ben: Okay....Thanks man.

No problem, but when you hit the next level.

Ben: Level?

You know...

Ben:.....

Intercourse!!!!Retard

Ben: OH!! I will!

Good!

*SIGNS OFF*