Question 23: Birthday Treat

IgniteMeJeff

"Happy birthday ChocolateBluZ! I dare Jeff to go on a date with ChcolateBluZ as a birthday treat and you have to be polite and civilized".

That's impossible ......She dead......you want me to lug around a corpse.....EW!!!

Puppeteer: what happened!!!

I have to go on a date with ChocolateBluZ......But *point on the floor* she's that.

Puppeteer:*finishes his sandwhich* Ill help you!!!!!If you let me in on your date...

Sure, as long as you don't fuck it up. She's the one with the black puffy hair.

Puppeteer:* pulles out a doll and attachs string to the matching limbs**then he starts chanting something, until gas filled the from* DONT OPEN THE DOOR, JEFF!!!!!!!

DUDE, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SEE WHERE IM GOING DAMN IT.* suddenly the gas swift around the ChocolateBluz and the doll* * then they drop to the ground*

Puppeteer: ok Im done * Walks over to the fridge* Im getting a sandwich.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SHE LOOKS LIKE PLASTIC, SHE NO LONGER DECAYING. WHERES HER CLOTHES SHE LOOKS LIKE A.....

Puppeteer: ...doll, yep I transfered her life force into that small doll and the dolls life force into her no more decaying body.

WHAT, SO IM GOING ON A DATE WITH A DOLL, THAT SOUNDS SICK.

ChocolateBluZ: It's your fault I'm like this, all I wanted was to interview you.*starts crying*and now I'm a doll...

Puppeteer:*throws bread at me* do something Jeff, she's crying.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!*walks over to ChocolateBluZ *stop crying it's giving me a headache, stein .

ChocolateBluZ : why should I * spits on my face*

Ha, your funny *grabs her leg and dangles her*were going on a date.

ChocolateBluZ :What!?!!?!?!

Puppeteer : And I'll be watching y'all *smirks* shall we go?

Whatever, *carries ChocolateBluZ out the door* Im only doing this because of the dare.

ChocolateBluZ :I understand *she rested her head on my chest*

~AMC Movies~

ChocolateBluZ :can we watch that movie with the haunted mirror.Oculus.

(What, is that's shit. Does she think I know what she means. The fuck does she think I am.) sure

Puppeteer: what kind of movie is it, ChocolateBluZ ?

ChocolateBluZ :horror, mystery :)

Puppeteer: cool.

Come on guys I've got the tickets!!!!!!!!

Puppeteer& ChocolateBluZ : okay!!!! :D

~Watching the Movies~

~ChocolateBluZ is sitting between puppeteer and I ~

~ChocolateBluZ has the popcorn, I have the skittles and puppeteer has the nachos~

( I have to act civilized I have to act) if you get scared you can hold my hand.

Puppeteer: thank you Jeff

I wasn't talking to you, puppeteer.

Puppeteer: I know, I just wanted to see your reaction, honey boo boo x3

Grrrr!!!!!YOUR PISSING ME OFF, DONT CALL ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChocolateBluZ : shhhhhh, the movies starting....

(FUCK OFF, I DONT WANT TO WATCH THIS DAMN MOVIE) okay.

~30 minutes with in the movie~

What's going on!!!!!!!!! She bite a lightbulb but it was an apple.

Puppeteer: There dad killed there mom, the fuck is going on.

ChocolateBluZ : it's the mirror, it's haunted...

BY SAINT!!!!!!

ChocolateBluZ: *eats some popcorn* it's haunted by evil spirits..

Oh( This movie is crazy but it's not bad) * looks over at puppeteer* ( he seems terrified)* pokes ChocolateBluZ shoulder* look at puppeteer his pissing himself

ChocolateBluZ :*laughs* just watch the movie.

Ok,ok(she smiled for the first time, wow. It's been a long time since I seen a smile so..)

Puppeteer: SHHHHIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* runs off*

(Huh? ) (looks at the girl in the red hair get the weights stabbed into her neck)OH GOD!!!!!!!!

ChocolateBluZ : *laughs* you guys

*picks up ChocolateBluZ * WERE LEAVING, THIS HELL HOLE!!!!!!!!!!

ChocolateBluZ : o.o awww, no fair.

~At Home~

WHY THE HELL DID YOU WANT TO WATCH THAT MOVIE!?!?!?!?!?

ChocolateBluZ: it looked interesting :p

Puppeteer: my eyes, my eyes *goes to the bathroom*

WHATEVER, AT LEAST YOU HAD FUN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY * lays on the couch*

ChocolateBluZ : thank you * kisses cheek* goodbye Jeff.

Wait, what!?!?!?

(ChocolateBluZ transforms back into a doll, and the body starts to decay)

....no..

Puppeteer: oohhh, I ship it XD!!!!!!!!!!

*sign off*

____________________________________________________________

ASK & DARE: Jeff The KillerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara