Question 49: Sachiko We Beg Of You?

emeraldgamer

"O-K, welp, you did my last dare, and horribly got injured slash scared, you must have a grudge now! XD Welp, I have a dare you might like, although this calls for a bit of research...maybe, for this dare, I want to do the Sachiko ever after charm with you, Ben aaand...well...why not pupetter? I'm sure he would love to play with all the bodie's- UUH! I mean I think he'd enjoy the ritual! XD And maybe ChocolateBluz? ouo I leave that up to you! X3 And your reward for all of this, is...aah, I guess a bit of payback, I'll strap myself up in a chair and you can do what you'd like to me. ^-^ sound good? (Boy this was a lenthy one. >.> Sorry about that! XD)".

Huh? IT BETTER NOT BE A LOVE SPELL, YOU ASS HOLE!!!!
Ben: A LOVE SPELL, ha. Who would want your love.
Puppeteer: hahaha
Shut up, you dicks.
Ben: Why so hurt, are you happy you have a chance with Mary again. *wink*
Puppeteer: Totally I could probably bring her back.
DONT EVEN FUCKING BOTHER WE CAN DO THIS DARE WITHOUT HER.
Ben: Ohhhhhh, some has there panties in a twist.
*Ding Dong*
Puppeteer: I'll answer it deary. *runs to the door *
Bitch.
Ben: Baby.
Puppeteer: guys look it him.
EmeraldGamer: Hey!
YOUR THE DICK THAT ISNT A GIRL!!!
Ben: Cool another gamer. *thumbs up*
EmeraldGamer:Mhm....*pulls out a paper stick figure*
Puppeteer:Whatisthat?                                                                                                                               EmeraldGamer: This is a Sachiko doll.

A what now?

Ben: Why are you playing with dolls, thats Puppeteer think?

EmeraldGamer: Its paper...

Puppeteer: And you have it because.

DICK!!! were playing a game, god. NECK!

Puppeteer: *Flicks me off* 

*I flick him off with two hands* I CAN DO IT TO BITCHES.

EmeraldGamer: CAN WE START PLEASE!!!

Ben: Yeah your both bitches so why are you two fighting.

Fuck off Ben, and fine.

Puppeteer:  Yeah sure whatever.

EmeraldGamer: Yay!

*He held out the doll, and we all huddle around it* Soooooo.

EmeraldGamer: Okay, everyone has to grabbed a hold of somewhere on the doll. And chant 'Sachiko we beg of you', about *looks around* 4 times. Then we pull the doll apart, simple. *Smiles*

Ben: Okay?

Puppeteer:?

THATS ALL WE DOING, JUST PULLING APART PAPER!!!! THERE'S NO FUCKING PURPOSE, IT'S STUPID.

EmeraldGamer: Wellllllll, the reward for doing my dare is going to be called off then *Smirks*

What REWARD?

EmeraldGamer: Oh, nothing you don't want to do the charm so why should I waste my breath.

MMMMMMMMHHHHHHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINE ILL DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EmeraldGamer: Great!!!

*Everyone grabbed a piece of the paper doll, and we started the chant*

Ben: Sachiko we beg of you....

Puppeteer: ....Sachiko we beg of you..

EmeraldGamer: ....Sachiko we beg of you.....

....Sachiko we beg of you