Question 44: Sorry Man

Emelie-99

"I dare you too kill laughing jack's girlfriend".

HELL YESSS!!!!!!!

Pirate Percy: girlfriend?

*I turned to my left* WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!!!!!!!

Pirate Percy: You left your T.V on to the station.

AGAIN WITH YOUR BULL CRAP DON'T LIE TO ME PERCY OR GOD HELP ME I'LL.

Pirate Percy: Whats a girlfriend?

.........what?

Pirate Percy: A girlfriend, the word sound so fancy! What is it?

A girl that you like and want to have sex with. No one else can touch her but you. You can even stab her if you want.

Pirate Percy: *Says in wonder* Really?!

Yep, and Laughing Jake has one.

Pirate Percy: Wow!

*Theres laughter coming from outside* 

Pirate Percy: Who's that?

*I move closer to him and whisper* Big, hairy spiders that are plan to eat you.

Pirate Percy: *Eye twitchs and he shivers covering his body by wrapping his hands*..spiders...

Yes, and they want to kill you and have spider children with you (Did I go to fair, NAHHH)

Nightmare Percy: NO THEY WON'T!!!! *runs out the door with a knife at hand*

Play safe now child....*I spun around in my chair, but then heard my stomach growl* Damn I'm hungry.

*I walked over to the cabients in the kitchen and pulled out some chips* MUNCHIES!!!!

???: JEFF!! JEFFF!!

Eh? *I turned around and walked out of my kitchen to see a dirty Laughing Jake* What do you want?

Laughing Jake: SOME CRAZY KID ATE UP MY GIRLFRIEND AND STOLE MY SUPPENDERS. THAT LITTLE FUCKER WAS HIGH OR SOMETHING, CALLING US SPIDERS!!!

(Opps! Will at least I'm done with this dare? Kinda boring though) Sorry Man..

Laughing Jake: I wished I knew who he was?

Me too man. I promise you I won't rest until- *Pirate Percy walks into the kitchen, with blood coming from his mouth. And all over his pirate costume, and hands, he looked confused*

Pirate Percy: Jeff, I don't remember how but I ate a lady. And I remember you telling me something like I should kill? What was it.

*Laughing Jake's eyes widen and he turned towards me* What I didnt say anything?!?!?

Laughing Jake: YOU KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Not me directly more like Percy!

Laughing Jake: You ordered him to, didnt you. *He crossed his arm*

Psst!

Pirate Percy: *Drinks some water* 

Laughing Jake: Are you serious why did you do it!?!?!

Because of a dare!

Laughing Jake: Yeah right! Like I can believe that, there must be something else.

NO! There isnt. Why are you dragging this conversation out, his died get over it.* I stole Pirate Percy's water, and drank from it*

Laughing Jake: ........*Stares*

Pirate Percy: My water...

Laughing Jake:.......*Stares*

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!!!!! 

Laughing Jake: *laughs*

CLOWN YOUR ANNOYING ME, DONT MAKE ME-

Laughing Jake: You were jealous, werent you.

THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!

Laughing Jake: It makes some much sense! *he grabbed both of my hands, and I narrowed my eyes*

WHAT SHIT ARE YOU COUGHING UP NOW!!!

Laughing Jake: Your crazy in love with me *He kissed my lips, and Pirate Percy started bleeding from his nose*

Pirate Percy: Whats wrong with my nose? Do nose's bleed like this?

YOU SON OF A BITCH, PULL THOSE FUCKER AWAY!!!!! I DONT LIKE YOU DICK I'M NOT GAY, NOOOO RAINBOWS OVER HERE!!!!!!

Laughing Jake: You Body says one thing but you Voice say other.

what?

Laughing Jake: * wraps his arms around Jeff, and squeezes him tight* Lets go out.

(I MISS HIS GIRLFRIEND...HOW DID SHE HANDLE HIS SHIT)

SIGNS OFF