Question 51: The Meaning of Lemon....

{WARNING: THIS IS ALL SORTS OF YAOI, AND LEMON. YEP CRAZY MOTHER F*CKER}

happygamer88

Epic dare for Jeff! Ok this going to come off sooo wrong, but I dare you to have a three sum with Ben and Laughing Jake! If Ben rebels too much just do it with LJ. If you attempt this dare I will not try to kill you tonight :3

The fuck.....
Ben: WHAT THIS SOME KIND OF YAOI FANGIRL!!!!
This isn't some game, believe it or not sex can stir up emotions.
Ben: Just like Jeff. This little whore, likes laughing Jack.
WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU WITH ALL THAT SHIT YOUR CHOKING UP!!!!
Ben: Fuck you.
Ewwww, soooooo, gay.
Ben: *eye twitches*
Plus, I beat I'm going to have to do ALL the fuckin work. Because this dickhead, is pussy.
Ben: WHAT THE FUCK IM NO BOTTOM!!!
HELL YEAH YOU ARE!!!!
Ben: BITCHE PLEASE.
EVERYTIME WE GET THIS DARES, WHOS ALWAYS ON THE TOP.
Ben:......
Ha, you girrrrrrrlllll. Can't even keep your position for a man!
Ben: You know what I'm taking a bath....
DICK MOVE*pushes bens head away* Men with balls should talk there shower. Come back when I'm done woman.
Ben: * picks up a phone and walks off*
Hahahhahahahahh, yeah. Since I'm In good mood I'll call LJ over after my shower.

Bathroom

* I walked into the bathroom, and took of my clothes tossing them to the floor. Lazy as FUCK. I open the door thigh and stepped in turning on the water to warm. As I reach for the soap, I heard a click, but I ignored, using the sponge to bath myself. Until I heard things being knock over, I groaned stupid BOB probably ate sugar. So I turned the water off, and opened the door. Being greeted by a naked Ben.*
THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING-*suddenly, I felt him push my chest causing my back to hit the cold tile walls. He came into the shower with me, and turned the water on cold. I screamed*
WHAT SHIT ARE YOU PROVING YOU DICK, GET OUT AND TURN THE WATER OFF!!!
Ben: .....*he leaned in closer to my face, and I snorted glaring at his cocky look*
DONT YOU-* he pressed his lips on mine, and I hit my head on the bar of soap above me. Shit hurt. I throw punches with my fist but he grabbed them, holding them above my head. The FUCKIN water was all up in my view of eye. He other hand wonder a little to freakin close to my southern region, COCK for all you innocent. And I bit his lip, he smirked, the fuck who the hell is this. BEN DOESNT SMIRK. But I cut when I felt lips kisses down my neckline to my collarbone, as he sucked and nibbled on my skin. I shivered, from this awkward feeling*
Ben: Who's the bitch now!
* I glared at him, and broke out the whole he had on my wrist and grabbed his cock. He choked on the water, as I rubbed my hands up and down on my his cock. He kept biting back a moan, and I laughed, but his hands grabbed my cock. HELL NO! He started rubbing my cock, and I tackled him through the shower door onto the floor*
YOUR THE BITCH IN EVERY DARE, DONT BE TRYING TO MAKE ME CUM!!!!
Ben: DID I SAY I WANTED TO BE YOUR BITCH!!!!* he tackled me to the ground so he was on top* IM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!!!!!*he held my hand to my side, and roughly kissed me, I turned my head constantly. Until he rubbed his knee on my inner thigh, and I gasped, he smirked, running ones of his hands from my face, across my chest, pinching my nibbles*
UGH!!!!!!!GET OFF!!!!*I used my free hand to push him, and surprisingly he let go, and I ran out of the bathroom*
Eyeless Jack: Yo, Jeff can I borrow your-* He spotted my goodies and started vomitting* THIS SHITS REAL, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NAKED!!!
GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!
Eyeless Jack: GET YOU DICK OUT OF MY FACE!!!
Oh..... You would say that, be proud you saw such a MANLY, MANHOOD, DICK.
Eyeless Jack: hahahahhahahahahahh*leaves the room*hahahahhahahahahhahah.
*eye twitches*
* suddenly the closet creaks. I turned around but something already pounced onto me, causing me to fall on the bed.*
SHIT.SHIT.SHIT. *i looked up and saw Ben with a twist smile. He wrapped my arms to the bed rails, and stared at me*
Ben: YOUR GOING TO BE SCREAMING MY NAME UNTIL, IT BECOMES HORSELY.
*I spat in this face* I want to see you try!
10 minutes later
* the door bell rings and eyeless Jack answers it. To see a cheerful LJ*
Eyeless Jack: Yo-
Laughing Jack: I'm not here to greet Jeffery want me to come over.
Eyeless Jack: WHY?
Laughing Jack: duh, our relationship ~
Eyeless Jack: sure LJ. *Lj pushes Eyeless Jack out of the way, and runs inside to hear nothing but thumps*
Laughing Jack: where is my JEFFY
Eyeless Jack: In his room I guess..
Laughing Jack: awww, I'll wake him up with a sleeping beauty kiss.
Eyeless Jack: The fuck, you ain't this LOVER, YOU HORNY CLOWN.
Laughing Jack: SHUT UP YOU BLUE MASK STALKER!!!
*the thumping ended*
Laughing Jack: umm.. What is..
Ahhhhhhhh, GOD, OH GOD, BEN, BEEEEEEEENNNN~
Eyeless Jack: 😳
Laughing Jack: I AM NOT HEARING THIS THIS ISNT HAPPENING LALALALALALLAALALALA.
Ben: I WONT STOP UNTIL YOU SCREAM IT LOUDER!!!
Laughing Jack: UH!
Eyeless Jack: *EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE *
*another thump* BEN, I CANT, I CANT.
Eyeless Jack: weelllll, I need some soap and water.*looks over at laughing Jack, and takes off his mask, to blink* WHY THE FUCK IS YOUR NOSE BLEEDING.
Laughing Jack: WHAT, YOU HEAR THAT, I CANT HELP BUT BE TURNED ON BY HIS VOICE.
Eyeless Jack: Explains your pant. Too.
Laughing Jack: *laughs like Herbert from Family Guy*
SIGNS OFF