Question 72: Sex For A Blade

Tia1515

I dare him to sexually tease LJ if he can an get or not get raped in the process I'd give him my stainless steal tiger knife.

DAMN IT BEN, we shouldn’t have come here!

Ben: not my fault this guy choose the right time to ask this dare.

Laughing Jake: What dare? *pops out of nowhere in the curtains of the tent*

Um…

Ben: Um….

Laughing Jake: O.O *grows a boner*

The Fuck is-*elbow by Ben and mouths words I groaned*

Ben: Theres something Jeff wants to tell you *wink*

*nods* Can we ride the fair's wheel..

Laughing Jake: Sure *I grabbed his hand* uhhhhh…..

Fair's Wheel

*I sat right beside this troll, and looked out the window to see the gloom of the cirus*

Laughing Jake: *nervously stares at my hand that hadnt let go*

*Looks from the corner of my eye* LJ..

Laughing Jake: Yeah!

*I lean over to him, my eyes looked up and my legs crossed, as I moved his hand to my lips* What do you think about me..

Laughing Jake: *darkly BLushes* Ummmm, uhhhhhhh....~

*I bit my lips, as I looked towards the floor* I understand, you dont have to speak...*About to turn around*

Laughing Jake: Jeff, *turns me around and hugs me* I like you ALOT, I could never think anything less of you...

*I looked up at him, pulling away, we lean in closer closing the distance* Then show me how you feel claim me as yours and I will never leave your side~ * whispered into his ear, intently I felt his crotch on my thigh grow hard*

Laughing Jake: *placed his hand on my neck, closes his eyes and-*

*The door to the Fair's Wheel opened, we were back on the ground, and I pulled away quickly. His eyes flew open, as we watched me about to leave, I snickered*

His so stupid, did he really think I'd take it up the ass for him, not fucking gay. What a- *something grabbed my wrist, I turned around to see a WHOLE BUNCH OF LUST in this clowns eyes* BENNNNNN!!!

Ben: *still in the tent area* *sneezes* UGH, Allergys!

SIGNS OFF