Question 50: BACK-TO-BACK

jinx1213

Jeff i'm sorry. I dare you to revive then painfully kill Scissor Mouth. Also I dare you to be leader of the Creepypastas for a day. I also dare you to set me up on a killing date with Liu/Sully I mean SULLY IS SEXY. Oh also here are millions of knives just for you 8makes the sharpened knives rain down on Jeff thesharp parts facing downwards* I hope that is painful MWHAHAHAHAHA.

UGH! Why! 

Puppeteer: I got the equipment!

Ben: I have Liu's number!

God, girls are wierd. Ben you go set the chick up with Sully. And you Puppeteer do your voodoo magic and bring Scissor Mouth back.

Puppeteer & Ben: Yes Sir! *They run off*

Now I need to get down to Slendys Mansion.

*I left the house, and started walking out*

Slenderman's Mansion

Masky: I just finished the turkey everyone!!

Hoodie: Yes!!

Ticci Toby: Why didnt you cook pancakes *pouts*

Masky: Because this is thanksgiving, not breakfast.

Ticci Toby: I would be thankful for so pancake *mutters*

Slenderman: Anyways, this looks amazing Masky. May we eat?

Masky: Of course!

Hoodie: *grabs a knife and fork in hand* Mhhhhmmmmm *chews the corn bread, and grabbs the  bowl of  mash potatoes*

Ticci Toby: Duh! Calm down your eatting like a_

*I broke throught the windows and landed on the table right on top of the turkey*

BITCHES BOW DOWN TO YOUR LEADER!

Hoodie: THE TURKEY!!!!!JEFF, YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE, GET YOUR FOOT OF THE TURKEY!!!

Masky: *faints*

Slenderman: WHY ARE YOU HERE!!

TO BE COME THE LEADER OF EVERYONE DUH, AND YOU HOODIE BETTER CLEAN UP YOUR ATTUDIE BEFORE I PUNISH YOU.

Hoodie: PUNISH ME MY ASS, I'M GOING TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!! *Tackles me off the table, and starts swing punches*

Slenderman: STOP THIS NOSENSE!!!! *his tentencle came out and pulled hoodie away from me*

BITCH YOUR LUCKY, I WOULD OF FUCKED YOUR FACE!!!

Hoodie: *spats on the floor* 

Ticci Toby: * forks down the pumkin pie*

I AM YOUR LEADER YOU MUST BOW DOWN TO*something hit my shoulder with alot of pain* The FUCK!!

Scissor Mouth: Shit, I missed!!

SCISSOR MOUTH!!!!!

Scissor Mouth: Thats me!!!

Why did you shoot me?!?

Scissor Mouth: I called your name but you didnt answer me sooooooo.

DOES MEAN YOU FUCKING SHOT ME WHAT IF IT WENT THROUGH MY SKULL!!!!

Scissor Mouth: WALK IT OFF, BABY!

*I snorted, picking up the knife next to the mashpotatoes* I'LL BE RIGHT BACK, HOODIE!!!

Hoodie: FUCK WHY!!!!!

*I ran towards Scissor Mouth, she backed up and pulled out her scissor and throw it towards me. I ducked, and laughed*

What were you aiming at I'm right her- *she shot 3 bullet, and they hit my shoulder, stomach and throat*

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!*I fell backwards, and she walked over to me, kneeling down to my level. With a smile on her face*

Scissor Mouth: WHO'S THE LEADER NOW JEFFERY!!!!!!

...you,...little...bi*she pressed her finger on my lip*

SHHHHHHHHH, dont talk....I know you love me.... *she stood up and grabbed a hold of my foot. And looked over at the Proxies*

Scissor Mouth: HAPPY THANKSGIVING BITCHES!!!!!!!!

SIGNS OFF