Question 52: Humiliation

CutThroatArtist

I dare Jeff to let Laughing Jack do whatever he wants to him. Sexual or non sexual. And The Rake records it and show all of the creepypastas. and it HAS to be humiliating. You kill me afterward Jeff.

Laughing Jack: *Horn Dog Meter Going Crazy* I like you CutThroat Artist.

The FUCK, I DONT!!!!!!!

The Rake: I am the-

SHUT UP YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER*throws him the camera* I'm already piss dont annoy me...

The Rake: *sad face*

Laughing Jake: *pulled me into a hug from behind, and blowed on my earlobe, before glazing his wet tongue on my cold skin.* I have the perfect idea...*Smirks*

*Whimpers*

4 hours later

The Rake: *passed out from an extreme nosebleed*

Laughing Jake: *Chuckles, as he holds up the camera* WORK THAT POLE, I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY BONER!!!!!!!

Little piece of shit, should be fucking happy I'm not strangling him with this santa hat. The fuck does he think I am, I'm wearing this slutting. *pulles the outfit down* ..revealing..outfit.* Whispers*

Laughing Jake: *clicks the stero box* Show Time!

(FUCKING KILL ME NOW) okay, hun (DIE IN A HOLE) *I grabbed the pole with both of my hands, and fake the most PAINFUL smile* ~Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh. Over the field we go, laughing all the way *shoudler roll, then spins around the pole. As I leaned my back against it, my eyes looking up at the ceiling* ~Bells on bobtail ring, Making spirits bright. * I whipped my hair, as I slipped down on the pole, crawling towards Laughing Jake, who was drooling all over the camera* *(SICK BASTARD) * When I made it to him, I pressed my finger on my lip, and giggled* ~What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight. *I was about to stand up but was pulled into a awkward hug*

Laughing Jake: You feel that...

What?...

Laughing Jake: Erection

O.O ((THAT SO FUCKING NASTY....BUT WHAT WORST IS THAT I CAN POLE DANCER TO GIVE HIM AT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!AREN'T I STRIAGHT))

Laughing Jack: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!!!

SIGNS OFF