Question 48: Sex Appeal

baileyborges5
"I dare jeff to give into Laughing Jake".

THE FUCK WHY!?!???

Ben: Because it's Destiny for you two to be together, and live in a house over the rainbow.

Ben...

Ben: What?

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

Ben: *gasp* you heard that..

What the fuck are you talking about??!?!?

Ben: The hearts of every fan girl, just cracked.

Oh shut up.

Smile Dog: What are you going to do.

The only thing I can do.

BOB:Try to find away to change the dare so you don't look like a totally GAY ASS WHITE BOY.

THE FUCK WHEN YOU START SPEAKING LIKE THAT, BOB!?!???

Ben: Smile Dog's been showing him Eminem.

Smile Dog: That was only ones how would I know BOB was able to copy so quickly.

OKAY OKAY!!!!!!!!I'm leaving. *heads towards the door*

Smile Dog: wait!

What!!

Ben: HERES A CONDOM!

..oh..yeah..

BOB: NOW BE SAFE CHILD!!!

*At an Abandon Circus*

(Fuck every stupid sex dare, and the people who dared it. Do you like watching me mental breakdown. SICK, SICK!!!! I may not make alive)

*I made it to the eerie red tent and stare at the entrance, i gulped before taking a step inside*

?????: JEFFY~

..........

?????: I never though you would come here. But I guess my wish came true~

......(TO RAPE, TO RAPE, )

????: you okay? *he took a step toward me a caress my cheek*

I'm fine, Lj. Just got fucking annoyed of Ben and Smile Dog. I though you wouldn't mind me coming.

Lj: NOT AT ALL, YOUR ALWAY WELCOMED~*he kissed my cheek, I died a little inside *

Thank you.

Lj: No problem, but wait. I JUST KISSED YOU.

( YOUR LUCKY I LEFT MY KNIFE AT HOME, YOU LITTLE BITCH, I WOULD OF CHOPPED YOUR FINGERS) yeah so what?

Lj: are you drunk.

Aren't you rude. I'm just giving a chance, because I'm ALWAY mean to you.

Lj: *lust shimmer though his eyes* Really!!!!!! *wraps his arms around me, and picks me up*

(THE FUCK HIS TOO FORWARD, SOME CALL CHILD SERIVCES IM BEING KIDNAPPED). *condom drops from my pocket.*

Lj: oh you naughty, naughty, naughty boy.

(SHIT,SHIT, SHIT, THINK OF SEXY GIRLS THINK OF.....MEGAN FOX, HELL YEAH) *i blushed and a boner*

Lj: awwww, *he lays me on the bed, and climbs on top of me*

*suddenly my phone rings, and a message pops up*

Baileyborges5 : STAY ON TOP AS LONG AS POSSIBLE(GRRRRR)

*Lj was about to kiss me, but I flipped him over and sat on top of him. With either of my leg on his side, he eyed me in shock, but not for long, because I went down and started kissing him. Our lip started off slow and paced until I felt his hands going up my shirt, he took of my hoodie. And I placed both of my hands on his face, deepening the kiss and he kissed back harder and with more need.*

Lj: God, you have no idea how much I want you.

Then show me. (PLEASE DONT)

Lj: *smirked* * and flipped us over where he was on top, his hands romed my bare chest. As he kissed down my jawline to my collarbone, I faked a moan, which must have turned him on because his kisses got rougher, on my skin.And I felt his dick harden, near my thigh (SO FUCKIN GROSS). (You know what I'm done I can't do this any-).*

*His hands slipped into my pant, and boxer, and took a hold of my dick. I gasped in shock, as I pushed on his chest*

HOLD THE FUCK ON, IM NOT DOING THIS SHIT ANYMORE.

LJ: Now that's the Jeff I know * his eyes were so dark with Lust, I panicked* now I want you more.

HELL NO!! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW BEFORE I-

*He gripped the tip of my dick, and I moaned, I covered my mouth in embrassment.But he rubbing my dick, and more moans escaped my mouth, as I bit my lip to stop, he smirked at my gesture, and started going fast*

Lj: I'm going to tear you apart, Jeff. *He kissed my ear, before coming to mouth to kissing me deeply. I couldn't even fucking move, with his hand on my dick. Until he started nibbling on my neck, causing me to shiver*

Stop....

*He pulled my pants and boxer off, still kissing me. My whole hold body suffered his touch, until he took of his suspenders, and pants. To position himself,into me as he held both of my leg apart.*

(GOD PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE)

*Six hours later*

Ben: DUDE IM SO HUNGRY WHERES THE PIZZA MAN.*has a headset playing Destiny*

Smile Dog: Up your ass and around the corner.

Ben: That's not funny, it's gross, you dog.

Smile Dog: Then why is BOB laughing.

Ben: Because he ate some of Scissor Mouth's special cookies, that she left.

Smile Dog: oh, I want some.

*The door bell rings*

Ben: PIZZA, PIZZZA.

Smile Dog: MAN, MAN.

* Ben ran to the door withSmile dog behind him. They opened the door, and Smile Dog vomited on Bens foot*

Ben: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU LOOK ALL SHIT.

..I...don't...want..to...talk...about..it...

Ben: But why do you have all those bruises....

Smile Dog: WHY ARE NAKED, THAT SHIT SCARED ME!!!!!

Laughing Jake, fucked me for six hours straight.....I could still feel him touching me.

Ben: That's because his behind you.

AAHHHHHHH, *grabs a knife from And stabs the person behind me*

Smile Dog: JEFFFFFF!!!!!!

Ben: I WAS JOKING YOU BABY

That's not funny......*walks inside and enters my room*

Smile dog: *sighs* At least we get the pizza for free.

Ben: And a uniform!!!!!!!

*stares at the corpse on he floor*

Ben and Smile Dog: hehehehehhheh

SIGNS OFF