Chapter Seventeen

WYATT    POV

I don't know what to do. I love Riley so much and yet she can't remember how we loved each other so much. I had to leave the divorce hearing. It was something I didn't want. 

But Riley needs to be happy. I just hope she will forgive me for all the things I have done. She's stood by my side through all my dilemmas. I miss her so much. I know I see her at the office, but it's not the same.

She is still teasing me with her sexy body. My god that woman has so much hold on me I can't bear to be without her.

I am grateful that I get to see the children whenever I want to. I hope my loneliness is not so obvious to Riley. I keep asking myself why I asked her if the affair was true. I knew deep down it wasn't, but I still asked her. I shake my head.

Riley walks back into the office and puts her bike gear on.

"I will wait for Blake to get home from school," No matter what I still love her. I need to prove to her how much.

"I am going to the speedway to practice. The only thing I ask of you is to not take any of your girlfriends to the house," She looks at me dead serious.

"Riley, I have no girlfriends, nor do I want one. I want my wife, I want you," My voice bluntly spits out with anger.

"I am just saying. Before you invite Briar," Wow. I have never seen this side of Riley not in all the years we have been together. This is a side of Riley that was full of rage, but it was hot, and she was sexy to go with it. In all the years of being together not once did she ever lose her temper with me. It was me always losing my temper and she would stand in front of me listening to me rant and shout and rage, not once did she raise her voice to me.

"I will assure you I have no interest in any women. I only hired her thinking you would leave," She pulls on her boots.

"You were to hasten to fill my spot just like you did all those years ago. I should never have come back. But you were so fucking needy. It angered me that you didn't have the nerve to tell me you had another assistant. You did the same again," She stands picks her helmet and gloves up.

"Riley I am sorry. I thought you would leave," I was now begging her to forgive me. What the fuck have I done? I seem to be pushing her away more not keeping her close.

"Sorry will not cut it this time. You could have had the decency to tell me to my face before filling my position," She had every right to be angry with me. I rubbed my face and looked at Riley.

"Are you staying on?" I had to make this right or at least try.

"I will stay till Alex leaves. You have made it clear that you do not want me around," She walks out the door.

I stood and watched my wife walk away. My assistant walked into my office.

"! GET OUT!," I shout at her. She scurries back to her desk.

Why the hell did I do it? I was digging my hole deeper, and Riley will never look at me the same again. She even mentioned about the business trip I cut short so pearl could tell her she wasn't wanted. I was hastened with my decision then. I only did it because she doomed me for looking at another woman. I hadn't had any pussy in few months, and I blamed her.

I blamed her because I wanted her and when I did have her, I almost lost her to Ashley. Ashley told me he just wanted to be friends with her. Whenever they were together, she would talk about me and Ashley couldn't win her affection. He said he would listen to her talking about me and her smile would brighten up the whole room. I wish we could have the passion that we felt for each other.