Chapter seven

RILEY   POV

I was so relieved to hear Wyatt's voice my heart filled with so much love and knowing he was safe was the best feeling ever. It's been three months since Wyatt went missing, and I cannot wait for him to walk through the door.

I'm sitting in the kitchen and I'm so excited that he's on his way home. I just wonder how he's going to react when I tell him we are having a baby. I will tell him when he has settled in for a while. I was drinking tea, and I heard a car pull up the drive.

I knew it was him, and yet I felt scared that I was dreaming again. I wanted to see his beautiful smile and take me in his arms.

I got up and walked to the front door and open it. The limo stopped, and the door opened I saw Alex get out Angel and then Ashley. I walked towards the limo and Wyatt steps out and looks at me. I was paralyzed to the spot. I couldn't believe he was here.

"Riley baby," He says, and that was it I ran into his arms and he hugged me so tight.

"Wyatt, I love you so much. I love." I was saying, and I had tears.

"I missed you so much," He says and starts kissing me all over my face.

"I missed you too," I was kissing him back.

He cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes he smoothed his thumbs over my cheeks and lower his lips. His warm soft lips kissing me and our tongues tasting each other. I had missed his warm touch.

"Riley you are so beautiful, and I love you," Wyatt kisses me and our kiss deepens I was getting wet, and I had missed this feeling.

"My cock is so hard," He says and picks me up again. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he carries me into the house.

I was just so glad he was home and safe, and I could touch him, and he felt real.

We walked into the kitchen and his parents gave him a hug and told him how pleased that he was safe at last.

Our children ran up to him and he picked Blake up and hugged him and hugged Aria and Freya. They were all so happy to see their father. Wyatt walked over to me and placed his forehead on mine.

"I missed you more than you will ever know," He says and hugs me tight.

"Daddy don't squeeze mummy too much you will hurt the baby," Blake says, and I closed my eyes.

"Riley is this true," He has a big smile.

"I was going to wait until you settled in to tell you," I say and look at Blake after looking at Wyatt.

"Wow. I cannot wait for another baby," Wyatt was so happy.

He placed his hand on my stomach and kissed me. We all sat and had something to eat, and I got the children to bed. Everyone had left and it was just Wyatt and me.

I walked into our room and Wyatt was sat on the bed looking at his hands.

"Wyatt are you alright?"

"Riley I thought I had lost you forever. Warren had someone watching you and he would tell me what you were doing on a weekly basis, but I think he lied to me because he said you were in the arms of another guy," He looks at me and I could see his eyes were tearing up.

"Wyatt the only people that hugged me was Alex my father, uncle Dayne and Ashley. I spent most of my time with Blake. I could never embrace another man you should know that" I don't know why I was trying to defend myself because Wyatt knew me, and he should trust me.

Warren certainly fed him some cock and bull story.

"I knew he was lying. He said so much to me I didn't know what is true and what isn't," Wyatt couldn't look at me. He needed time to find himself and realise that his family is here.